House Of Cards(1)

Jimin returned so late that night. But he needed rest. He felt utterly tired. When he saw Yoongi sleeping already he took a deep breath of relief.
No he doesn't want to confronted Yoongi today, why he looked so dishelved.
He changed into comfortable clothes and slipped into bed beside Yoongi.
He didn't budge and Jimin felt relieved again.
He just wrapped his arms around him and tried to slip off into sleep.

Jimin said he has some important meeting and he would be late so Yoongi just slept. He was tired, very tired. So he fell asleep as soon he hit the bed.
He doesn't know when Jimin came back.
Now that his phone rings he opens his eyes. Jimin laying just beside him.
It's showing 9 in the morning. Yoongi overslept.

He lazily picks up his phone hoping it's not some shitty office work he needs to attend. He isn't in any actual mood to go anywhere today.
He needs to do something today, something that's he is delaying for long time. The pain in his chest is increasing, pricking as sharp needles.

But it's Taehyung.
It's odd for Taehyung to call at this hour.

"Hello?? Taehyung???" He asks a bit concerned.

"Hyung!!!" The voice came out broken.

"What happened??? Taehyung???" He feels utterly worried about him now.

The person on the other side broke into tears, sobbing into the phone.
"Dad.... he passed away this morning."

"What?????" Yoongi gasped out loud, sitting straight on the bed. His breath struck in his throat.

It's true that after knowing what Kim Seong Cheol did, he lost his respect for him.
Things got clearer for him, why the day his father died, his mother nearly yelled on him. He hardly have seen his mother like that.
But the important thing is he is Taehyung and Seokjin's father and Yoongi needs to be there for them.

"Okay. You and hyung are okay right???
I am coming." & He quickly ended the call.

He got out of the bed and spared a glance to Jimin.
Being a light sleeper it's weird that Jimin didn't even budge or woke up at the sounds. When Yoongi looked at him he saw his eyes is squeezed shut, he is pretending to be asleep holding the sheets with a tight grip.

Weird.
But he didn't say anything.

When Yoongi got out after getting freshen up, he saw Jimin sitting in the bed curled up in the sheets.
He looked at Yoongi shakily as if trying to avoid his gaze, which is a rare thing for him to do. Something is very unsettling about those eyes of his.

Yoongi is in hurry,
"Jimin we need to go."

"Where??" He manages to ask, his voice came out hoarse.

"Taehyung's father passed away."

Jimin took a deep breath fidgeting with his fingers.
"Okay..."

Just okay?????? 

Jimin got out his bed,
"You go first, I will come after getting freshen up."

"We can go together."

"Don't worry. They need you. Hyung & Tae. I will come soon. I will pickup Jungkook."

Yoongi nodded and left the apartment without any second thought. Jimin closed the door behind with a shaky breath.

After an hour Jimin reached Edens. The funeral is happening there. Seong Cheol has spent most of his life here so it's what they thinks to be ideal.
Jungkook was already there so he didn't need to pick him up. So many people, reporters, staffs are crowding the place. All the employees of Hyowon would be visiting and also many of their business partners.