This wasn't supposed to be!

"And you are fucking nothing!!!!"

"Louis, just give me the passkey." Jimin is straddling the man beneath him.

It wasn't supposed to be this way.
The man was supposed to be drunk and drugged effectively, so that Jimin could spill it out of him.

The man spits.
"Fucking never, you motherfucker."

"Louis, just the code. That's it." He says as he could see the eyes of the man is fluttering close.
The drugs are working but not enough, not fucking enough.

He is too much resistant to drugs.

The man is in his mid thirties, obviously older than Jimin. His eyes look like he can read Jimin too well.
Jimin has his blade pressed against his neck, but he doesn't looks afraid. The man has one of his hands around his neck, trying to choke him, but the pressure isn't enough.

But Jimin wasn't supposed to do this. He wasn't supposed to kill again.

Andrea was something he did out of impulse, he needed to save his brother. He wasn't supposed to kill again.
Not again.

Jimin feels his hands tremble for a moment when the man chokes a bit harder. He feels light-headed slightly.

He was just supposed to drug the man's drink enough, spend time with him until the drug kicks in, have the info and leave him.

It wasn't supposed to be this way.

"What you think?
You think a lowly slut like you can easily have me spill those codes?? That's what you think??"

The voice creeped on Jimin's skin, it felt like someone slowly poured acid on his skin.
One of the man's hand is already tied with the arm chair behind them, but suddenly he could feel the other hand going away from his neck and shaking around his waist.
He is drugged, his actions are not fast but he is not drugged enough.
The touch feels creepy but he knows the man is trying to have a hold on his gun.
So he moves it swiftly, now pressing the gun on his sides.
"I will not repeat Louis, the codes?"

"You know why those Cassano's keep lowly creatures like you??
They keeps cause you are pretty and they use it like meat to catch people like us. That was the plan, wasn't it???"

Jimin is running thin on patience, suddenly the way the man's eyes rakes his body is too creepy.

"You don't even have self respect, nothing but a pretty whore.
That's how your mother raised you?? Doesn't amused me, though."

Fucking loose lipped when drugged.

That was it.
That snapped something inside Jimin.
He didn't know when exactly he moved his blades.
But next moment he knew there was blood on his hands, on the floor, on the carpet, on his clothes.

The man laying there, unmoving and dead.

And he killed for the second time.

It wasn't supposed to be this way.

Jimin woke up with a gasp. He feels his body is taut. Muscles straining in a way it hurts as if he is holding himself back.

He blinks, for a moment he doesn't understand where he is.
Then gradually he remembers,

They settled in the flight, Yoongi took his seat beside him easily.
The flight took off and soon Jimin noticed how Yoongi's eyelashes fluttered before he looks at him lazily.
There was a smile, a small one but feels genuine.
"What?" Jimin asked in whisper.
"You are tired." Yoongi replied instead.
Yoongi fell asleep, maybe the knowledge that Jimin can't slip away in a flight flying in the sky is a relief.