Worries

Yoongi came back late in the evening. It's 8:30 PM.
He have the passcode for the apartment. Yoongi generally doesn't actually rings the doorbell. He asked Jimin too but he generally prefers to do it.
Yoongi puts the passcode into the keypad straight and the door opens, a slight smell of nicotine hits his nose.

He slowly reaches the living room. He sees Jimin laying casually in the couch, a ciggerate burning in between his fingers. Yoongi could sense that Jimin didn't quite grasp that he came back and entered the room. A little frown is prominent in his face which looks utterly serious, his body is relaxed but his face is somehow tensed. As he proceeds to take a puff Yoongi could see the little tremble in his hands.
It never happened before. Jimin is very attentive of his surroundings, even in his sleep. Also his senses are generally sharp, he can catch movements swiftly.
Also Yoongi never saw him smoking inside room, he uses their little balcony for it. As he walks a bit close his eyes fall on his other hand, his fingers brushing over the pheonix engraving of his lighter, of his mother's lighter.

He is worried.
It's obvious.

Yoongi doesn't make a sound and move towards their bedroom. Jimin shuffles in the couch.

"Yoongi...." He sits straight.
"I am sorry I didn't quite notice. I am sorry."

"Its okay" Yoongi shruggs.

"How was the meeting??" Jimin asks genuinely now .
Yoongi looks back at him turning on heels.
"Good." He says slightly leaning on the wall.

"Just good???" Jimin kinda stretches and opens his one arm suggesting a hug and notions to sit beside him.

Yoongi follows, sits beside Jimin comfortably.

"Now tell me...."

Yoongi takes a deep breath and speaks,
"They are not bad. But I think is a bit prick. They are very stubborn about the conditions more than they should be. I don't mind it, also I don't like it."

Jimin sighs, rubbing his hands over Yoongi's forearm,
"I know. They are a bit prick. Also they are very strict. Maybe they don't like dealing outside their circle too."

"But they agreed upon our conditions and ready to do the business."

"& What do you said??"

"The conditions are not something that I mind so I agreed. The condition about deadlines are a bit tricky. But I think it's not an issue. Let's see. We have a month where we can terminate the contract. Any one of the party can. Then if we agree then we can have a three or five year contract."

"Okay... That's good..."

"Yeah, that's good."

"You ate lunch???"

"Not much. We were with them. I didn't eat much."

"As expected." Jimin gets up from the couch and walks towards the kitchen,
"So want me to cook something???"

"No thank you. I don't want the kitchen to be a mess." Yoongi scoffs.

Jimin rolls his eyes at his words
"So takeout???"

"Yeah..sure.. Let's celebrate a bit..." Yoongi gets up from the couch too.

"Yes my highness...would fried chicken work???" Jimin asks imitating a bow at him.

"Umm not bad....With chilled beer please." Yoongi replies putting his hands inside his pockets as he shifts on his heels.

"Yes my prince... Please freshen up... I will arrange." He gives him a quick tilt of head and then breaks into a smile.