Interlude

Namjoon didn't oppose when Yoongi wanted to go back to Seoul as soon as possible. And specially after hearing In Ho's attention, he wanted to go back as well.

It's just a day after,
Yoongi finds himself in one of the private restaurants in the luxurious hotel that Hyowon owns in Seoul.

He swirls his glass of wine as he waits for someone.

Choi In Ho.

Soon after the door opened and the man walked inside. Yoongi didn't stand up or bowed.
"Welcome Mr. Choi." He said as he took a sip of his red wine.

"Thanks for inviting me to this dinner." In Ho replies as he takes a seat across Yoongi.

Two man were standing at the corner of the room.
Yoongi looks at one and he quickly pours In Ho a glass of wine.

"I was guessing you are deeply unsatisfied by the way Jungkook is running the company." Yoongi asked a bit carelessly but his eyes didn't miss to observe In Ho, how his eyes shined for a moment before he went back to his facade.

"As I said, he is way too childish to run the company. And he doesn't really have any experience in this kind of stuffs."

Yoongi hums in agreement.
In Ho takes the lead to continue,
"Also he still didn't change the ownership of the company. It can affect...."

"Yeah, I understand. The owner is long gone and keeping it that way can affect the business deals and the rest of shareholders and investors." Yoongi finishes for him.

"See, that's what I mean, Yoongi.
He just doesn't understand these. Maybe it takes a lineage to understand those."

And right there Yoongi understood where this is going. He hates Jungkook. In Ho definitely hates Jungkook.
He thinks Jungkook doesn't deserve to be where he is and In Ho is definitely having a hard time to report him as his boss.
Fucking hypocrites. Does he knows how the boy struggled for years????
He deserves every bits of it.

"So what you suggest Mr. Choi!??" Yoongi asks suggestively.

In Ho sighs as if he is deeply conflicted,
"Jimin is Yang Cheol's son, a friend whom I held dear to me. So he is nearly a son to me."

Even though Yoongi hated hearing those, but he nodded trying to be sympathetic,
"I understand. Loosing him must be a great deal for you."

"Yeah it is."

"Even though things soured between us by the end but still I don't mean any harm to him."

Yoongi felt this slight information can push In Ho to the right direction. He kept his eyes focused on his every movement. He saw how In Ho relaxed hearing those words.
The man continued,
"And he wished to keep Jungkook to fill his place up in case of his absence.
Also if something happens to him, everything goes to him. But to be honest, he is not family, Yoongi." In Ho looks up to meet Yoongi's eyes, eyes narrowed as he sips his own wine.

Yoongi kept his casual posture,
"What do you mean??" He asks lightly as he takes the wine glass in his hand, swirling it.

"I have this weird feeling what if Jungkook is the one who did everything in the greed. Like you know?? What if he caused the accident???"

Woahhhh!!!!
The goddamn audacity.
The man has the fucking nerves to play with Min Yoongi.
Woahh!!!!
The man has a death wish for sure.

Yoongi chuckled a bit. He didn't want to show the anger bubbling in him or the shock or amusement he felt hearing those lies.
"Are you serious, Mr. Choi????"