Flashback

(A/N:: This chapter is completely a flashback chapter. Specially the incidents happened just after Jimin's death (fake obviously bruh..)....
I wanted to show how things settled between them.)

That day when Yoongi abruptly left the hospital, denying to see his siren for the last time, a part of him rejected every thought that his siren is dead. His logical part was pushing the thought over the edge that he is just weak and can't accept the truth.

He harshly took the keys from Namjoon and drove himself to his apartment.
He didn't even realise how he kept himself enough sane to be driving but he did.

He was angry, the anger was burning him, was consuming every fiber of his being.
He wanted to go to that bastard, the siren who had the audacity to fucking leave him.

He was sure, if Jimin was standing infront of him that day, he would have killed him for a second time for pulling a dirty joke on him.

How dare he, huh??? How dare he thinks that it's so easy to leave Yoongi behind and run away!?
He will never fucking forgive him.
Never.

When he reached his apartment and stormed inside he yelled the name of his siren.

"Jimin!!!" The voice echoed through the empty apartment.
But his anger wasn't registering it.
"Jimin!!! We need to talk...." He huffed out, each moment his breathe getting heavier.

A part of him knows and realising each passing second that there is no one in this empty apartment.
Dead or Alive, his siren is gone.

No!!! No!!! No!!!!
He fucking can't.

"Why you did this, Jimin?????
Whyyyy?????"
He choked on his words.
He tries to keep his anger in check, but the bubble seeping in him kept increasing, swallowing him whole.

"You hate me that bad, Jimin?????
You hate me this much?????" He chuckled darkly.
He felt his throat his dry, parched, his lips getting dry.
He poured himself a glass of water.
But the moment he raises it to his lips, somehow he can't push it down his throat. His hands started trembling.
He felt like, a voice is constantly screaming near his ears that it is his fault.
That's it's his fucking fault.

The face flashed infront of his eyes.

That day, right here in this apartment.
If he had stopped him, if he rather than standing on his ego would have hold Jimin and had tried in a soft way....
If he didn't loose his fucking mind....

That day, he knew Jimin was broken.
He could have reached towards him, he could have offered him a hand.
But still he chose to stand on his ground.
It wasn't new to him that Jimin is stubborn, it wasn't new to him that Jimin doesn't easily bend on other's will.
He chose to love that person.
Then when he suddenly became so egoistic to just let him go?????

He throws the glass over the wall next to him and the glass gets crushed into hundreds of broken pieces.

Is that how it feels??? When your heart is broken!?
He felt his phone vibrating in his denim's pocket too many times.
But he doesn't give a fuck anymore.

His breathe got heavier and heavier until he felt his knees are going weak.
He crouched down and then just sits on the floor, knees near his chest as he buries his head down.

The pain is too much, it's pricking his skin, burning and consuming him.

"Why Jimin??? Why you hate me so much???"
He mumbled brokenly when he felt tears streaming down his cheeks.