Let it burn again.

And their heaven became safe again.
Apparently.

The pair woke up the next morning with soft morning kisses.
Yoongi started cooking a quick but nice breakfast.

But is their heaven is like before???
No.

When the pair was peppering each other soft kisses while Jimin sitting over the counter-top and Yoongi making them french Toast, Jimin just knew there sits heavy knots in eachother's heart.

It wasn't new but not talking about them is new.
Keeping silence about what's bothering is new.

Nearly a year ago,

"Yoongi, you can't shut myself out everytime you hit a low."

There proximity was close just like now, Jimin was hugging Yoongi like a koala. Yoongi kept his silence, and Jimin pulled him to their dining. With a groan and a eye roll Yoongi sits.

"Yoongi..... I know you need space and I am happy to comply. It's okay."

"Jimin...."

"First listen to me..."

"I am here. Always. Whenever you need to talk I am here. But you shut yourself out. You are struggling I can see that."

"Jimin.... I need time."

"It's okay...." Jimin rubs his thumb over the back of his hand and keeps silence for a moment before continuing,

"You don't need to tell me anything at all. I will not ask you or bother you by asking silly questions. I will be just there. Hmmm??? Just don't shut yourself out. You have barely eaten these days."

Yoongi sighed now holding Jimin's hand in his own. After a moment of silence he looked up at Jimin and spoke in a whisper,

"I love you..."

"I love you too... " He pressed a small smile on his own face, "And I mean it with my heart, Yoongi. You don't need to shut yourself that way, nearly keeping yours for three days locked. You can be with me. I will be there. And you can tell me when you feel comfortable. Even if you choose to not to tell me at all. I will understand.

I trust you Yoongi."

"What if I don't deserve all these Jimin???? I just..."

Jimin stood closer to Yoongi's cupping his cheeks and brushing his thumb over the scar.

"You deserve everything, Yoongi. You deserve the world."

He gave him the softest smile he could pull.

And Jimin felt his heart swelled when Yoongi smiled back. It's been a week he had seen his Prince of Hell smiling.

That morning when Yoongi placed the plate of breakfast infront of him offering him his soft smile in a corner of Jimin's heart he felt,
Maybe it's better to tell Yoongi everything. It's better to let him know. It's better.
Yoongi will understand him. He will not question what he is doing.

He loved him. He will not judge him.

And in a quiet corner of his mind, Jimin agreed. He thinks maybe he should take some time & gather his thoughts and tell Yoongi.
Everything.

Two days have passed after dinner hosted by Taehyung, two days when they were so close to each other.
But there is this thing, None of them talked about the things happened before it. None of them talked about what was exactly bothering them.

The Dark Pheonix On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara