Reunion

And maybe that wasn't enough.

It took time for Jimin to fall asleep. Yoongi kind of knew he will, he falls asleep generally when he is emotionally exhausted and if he feels safe.

Even though Yoongi is not sure if Jimin is aware of his own habits about this. He has noticed Jimin is not aware of his unconscious habits. But Yoongi is bothered by the fact that he now regularly takes sleeping meds cause he knows Jimin mostly doesn't fall asleep either he doesn't feel safe or he is just thinking or overthinking. 

It was quite a bit uncomfortable for Yoongi. Though it's him who thought of keeping Jimin in a death grip but probably unconscious Jimin has a greater idea.

Cause it's now Yoongi who he is in his death grip, that even shifting a bit without stirring Jimin in sleep is hard.

Yoongi tries to untangle slightly to take his phone from the bedside table. Jimin stirs a bit with a frown. For a moment Yoongi stills. 

He doesn't want to wake him up.

When Jimin falls into slumber again, first Yoongi pulls his text with Jungkook.

Maybe he is the one who deserves to know first.

I found Jimin. 
He is with me. 
Right now he is sleeping so when I talk with him I will ask him to call you.

He doesn't have any answers to the question that Jungkook is going to ask the moment he gets the text.

The first is,

Is Jimin okay?

Yoongi looks at the sleeping figure beside him, cheeks squished against pillow. He doesn't feels like relaxed, more like passed out from being tired.

Yoongi doesn't know if Jimin is okay. He seems okay but Yoongi feels he is not. Nothing about him seems he is okay.

Then he goes to text Taehyung.

I found Jimin.

Yoongi doesn't know if Taehyung is glued to his phone or what. It's enough late at night.

But as soon Yoongi was trying to type the rest. His phone buzzed. Thankfully he put his phone is vibration.
Still Jimin groaned beside him, furrowing his brows.

"It's nothing..... go to sleep Jimin-ah." He mumbles quietly as he cuts the call.
Nearly screaming over the text now.

What the fuck Taehyung!!!

It's late!!!!

How do you expect me to react to you found Jimin!!!!!

Hyung!!!!

He is with me....

You guys talked??? 

Is he okay!?

We talked !! Yeah...

But I do not know if he is okay!!!

Can I talk to him!!???

He just went to sleep!!!!

Oh!! Okay!!!!!!!

Sleep too Taehyung!!!

We will talk tomorrow.

Okay!!!

Yoongi is tired too. He doesn't want to fall asleep.
He is scared if he falls a bit too much into sleep and Jimin wakes up thinks it's better to leave.