Sneak Peak: Life is a Circle

Jimin remained seated in the waiting area, hands dripping blood.

He has long forgotten how it felt to see his hands coloured red with someone's blood, someone he swore to protect.

His gaze is fixated on his palms. The logical part of his brain knows the injury can't be fatal but it can be serious to a great extend.

He feels like his stomach is churning badly. He doesn't remember when he ate last time but he needs to throw up.
So he rushes through the corridor, towards the washroom.

He doesn't throw up much, but his stomach keeps wrenching. The images of blood gushing out of the wound, the unconscious face, the moment when Jimin tried to push him enough so the bullet doesn't hit him.

Jimin nearly doesn't even registers the deep cut over his upper arm which is constantly bleeding, his knee which is thoroughly scratched.

When he throws cold water on his face, it reminds him of that day when he thought he was going to meet his mother who went on a trip with his sister.

He wished all of them to be alive.

And before Jimin could even try to suppress, a sob passes his lips, his hands keep shaking.

He nearly lost Yoongi today. He nearly lost the person who he loves the most, who threw everything out to get him back & chased him down. Jimin even ran away, faked his own death to keep this same person safe. But fucking destiny it is.

Almost!!

Yoongi's unconscious face and limp body feels like a cold nightmare that leaves Jimin shivering. But it's not a nightmare....
It happened.
Jimin wants to scream.

It would be best, if it was him who was burned.
He wants himself to burn.
Is this the karma hitting him? Karma for running away, leaving everything behind?

He sinks down on the floor,tears streaming down his face.
It's becoming much more heavier than he thinks.
He doesn't think his shoulders are strong enough to carry all these.

"It's your fault."
A voice keeps saying.

"It's your fault that Yoongi is hurting."

And the worse part of it??
Jimin can't even deny it.

As he rests his head against the cold tiles, he feels like roped to a rock, as if his body can't even move.
A pain rushing through his veins, making him lighthead and he struggles to keep his breathing even.

In that split moment, a rage burns in the back of his mind.

He has enough.
Enough of everything.

Right now, he swears he will see Carlos Changretta dying infront of his eyes.

Blood seeks blood.
And it's Jimin who will seek it.
He was born for revenge, isn't??
So he will take his revenge.
See the wrath of the people who caused it!

(Okay guys, a little sneak Peak of soon future.
I know I didn't update. I am extremely busy nowadays. I had urgent stuffs going on. Secondarily I was so low and down....
Also the writer's block fucking sucks.
At this point I want to change some of the chapters in the past... Not the story line... But just some scenes.
I will be soon back again.
Thanks for waiting.)