Half Truth

(Mature content ahead.)

It's been two weeks Yoongi came back. And to his surprise Jimin is too much busy. They live in the same apartment but getting a glance of his siren is getting hard day by day.

Yoongi doesn't want to lie but a bad feeling is creeping on his heart. It feels so weird, really too much weird. All the dark thoughts cloud his head.
They exactly didn't fight or have any misunderstanding, but Yoongi can't resist the feel of something is wrong. 

Something is gravely wrong.

He thinks he is overthinking whenever he feels like Jimin is consciously avoiding him. He leaves early and comes late for a reason, even keeps himself locked in the study saying he has too much work.

Another week passes, Yoongi's dark thoughts get more intense. Yoongi doesn't want to lie but it's happening for quite more than a month now. If he leaves the two days around their anniversary, it's happening on most days. Even when Yoongi was away Jimin was reluctant to call or leave any text.
Today a regular Friday, is kind of a similar day. Yoongi came back an hour ago. And if Yoongi is thinking correct Jimin will come back after another two hours.
A small part of Yoongi's heart is sinking, it thinks it's the phase where people fall out of love.

But then another part thinks of what Jimin said on their anniversary. 
He doesn't feel like that. Also his mind reminds him, even though how much busy Jimin or Yoongi is, their sundays are still just for them. He is with him like a leech on those days.
And never on Sundays he felt he is avoiding him.

The feeling is nerve wrecking. And probably it's Yoongi's own stress that tricking his mind.
A week ago he got a report of 12 Black diamond members to be missing, all of them together. They can't be contacted or anything. They used to be Red spades members whom came under Black diamonds. But how much he dig there is nothing where it seems like they are planning something big. One of them was recently under Namjoon in their security wings. Namjoon said he will look into the matter carefully.
Their business is going smoothly, there is nothing where he can get a suspicion, but how on earth 12 people gets vanished suddenly and it's become impossible to track them.

He walks upto the cupboard to pour himself a drink. He really needs to think. He places the glass and the bottle on the counter and was going to take out some ice from the fridge when the doorbell rings.

It's Jimin. He doesn't need to really look at the door. He knows.

He is early today. He quickly opens the door. 
"You came back early today???"

"I don't have much to do today. So came back & also got some food too." He speaks as he opens his shoes and puts the takeout bags on the coffee table.
"I am sure you didn't have dinner."

"No I didn't."
Yoongi smiles fondly. 

It isn't a lie that he is busy. He is hell a lot busy. He hardly sleeps nowadays. His eyes screams he is tired. But somehow he manages to look after the people he loves.

"So let me freshen up and eat together."

Yoongi nods enthusiastically.
But Jimin's eyes fall on the kitchen counter.
"Were you having a drink???"

"Ohh I was just preparing for...."

"Oh then make two. I think I need one." Jimin leaves the living, his words trailing as he enters their shared bedroom. 

After an hour the pair settles on the couch after finishing the dinner and now having a drink.
The lights are off, one is dimmed to the lowest in the farthest corner.
A comfortable silence engulfs him. If Yoongi remembers correctly then it's kind ot similar when Jimin came from Palermo to his apartment first time.