Good to be back

"Yoongi-" Jimin thinks if he can convince Yoongi, convince him to somehow take a step back.
He faces him with his hands in his own, holding onto them for his dear life.

"If needed I will talk to Hoseok." Yoongi retorts sternly.

Jimin knows from the voice, there is nothing much he can do to waver the other.
Cause the words sounds like 'Don't even dare to pull the same tricks on me again.' in Jimin's head.
His eyes looking at Jimin questioningly, lips pressed in a thin line.

"Are you really sure about this????" Jimin asks instead.
He suddenly feels extremely tired and burned out.

"Absolutely... Yes..." Yoongi's eyes widens instantly.
"Why do you think I will jump in this if I wasn't sure???" Yoongi asks a bit impatient.

"Cause then, you have a reason to find me.
Now you have.
So are you still sure???"

Yoongi frowns incredulously at Jimin's torn and conflicted expression, at his questions.
Sometimes Jimin's questions feels like riddles as if he is asking something else through the words.
An anger is starting to bubble inside him, clawing on him as why Jimin needs to keep his walls so high or push Yoongi so away if he himself is willingly allowing this.

But then something else strikes in him so he responds,
"First is, it's not just about finding you." He waits until Jimin meets his eyes, "It's also about keeping you safe." Jimin rushes to say something but Yoongi squeezes his hand and speaks instead,
"I just know even if I ask you to drop all this for the sake of safety, it will still be not safe for you.
So Yeah... I am sure." Yoongi gets up from where he was sitting on the couch beside Jimin,
"I think we should start preparing to leave. We need to leave by the afternoon." Yoongi walks towards the bedroom but Jimin's voice stops him in his tracks.

"What's second??" His voice doesn't curious, rather weirdly empty.

"Huh-" he looks over his shoulder.
Jimin is still sitting on the couch, fingers playing with the hem while looking at the coffee table intendly.

"You said that's the first reason.
What's second????"

Yoongi takes a deep breath,
"Second....", he pauses for a second and takes another step towards the room, "Probably that I still could not find you."
His voice sounds hushed.
It takes some seconds for Jimin to turn his head at him, mouth slightly open as if he wants to say something, arms falling on his side slightly onto the couch.

And maybe Yoongi knows what Jimin is thinking.
But he doesn't say anything and walks into his bedroom.

Yoongi doesn't ask what conversation Jimin has with Hoseok, even though he kept his ears concentrating just in Jimin's responses or what he was saying.
But he doesn't ask a thing.

Jimin comes back after the call, sitting on the bed, folding his legs and fiddling with his fingers.

Sometimes Yoongi is truly surprised how a person can be with such differences in persona.
This Jimin looks unsure, conflicted, pained and most importantly scared, like a kicked puppy sitting in rain.

"I am scared." Jimin whispers with a sharp intake of breath.

"Of what??" Yoongi tries to act unaffected, that he is not scared or afraid. He shuffles through the wardrobe, taking out whatever little things he put there yesterday.

For some moments Jimin doesn't responds. Hee flops back in the bed, laying in a starfish position,
"Everything.
Loosing people, seeing them getting hurt."

Yoongi nods in acknowledgement. But before he could respond but Yoongi's phone vibrates in his pocket.

Seeing Soo Hyun's name he picks it up instantly,
"Yeah??"