Come back to Me

(Sorry for a long Chapter again!!!)

While Jimin was busy in shower, Yoongi is standing against the window in the bedroom, in the now quiet atmosphere of the room.

The water running in the washroom is still hitting his ears and he doesn't feel lonely or hauntingly alone.

It's soothing, the mere presence is calming.

After all the breakdown, the knowledge that Jimin is here, feels enough.

It's feels like, heaven enough.

But the knowledge that Jimin once....
Nearly....
Decided...
That he has no life after.....

Oh god....

Yoongi rubs his face with his hands.

Is that why he was so desparate around that time....

Is that why he was...

Oh god....

It's deeper than Yoongi ever imagined it to be.

The words they spoke, the words he himself spoke or the words Jimin spoke just some minutes ago starts to settle inside him.

It's horrible that Jimin was still self destructive around the whole time, that he debated about his worth.

But was it possible for Yoongi to figure it out on his own???
Cause Jimin never told him before!
Never, for once!!!

But at the same time, Jimin did figured out his issues.

At the same time, Jimin knows Yoongi aspire to be perfect.
He knows he wants to be a perfect in everything.

Maybe in their relationship more than being the pillar behind Jimin, Yoongi aspired to be perfect.

Is that where every went wrong??
Is there where he started loosing Jimin??

It sucks how Jimin was there for him all through the time after they met, except the last some months.

How many days Yoongi came back to him, tired and exhausted and mostly emotionally spent. Jimin didn't questioned it.

He was a soothingly warm person, who healed him.

How much cold he was to the world, how much of a deadly assassin he was for people for Yoongi he was a soothing comfort where he came back again and again.

And most importantly Jimin was the one who helped him to find ways when Yoongi was falling into spirals of darkness or he felt aimless at times, that he has no purpose at all.

"Hey!!" Jimin asked while Yoongi is working at their dining and Jimin is resting in the living room.
He just came back from Palermo two days ago.

"Hmmm??" Yoongi responded to show he is listening, his eyes are still glued over some documents that are spread on the table.

Jimin sighed exasperatedly and walked towards the dining. He pulled a chair a bit too loudly to Yoongi's liking and sat on it.
"You are overworking again." He pointed out simply.

"Jimin, it's urgent!" Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"I did not say it's not urgent. I said you are overworking."
Yoongi shuts his file with a bit too much force looking away from Jimin.

He is not exactly fond of this conversation.
They had it before which ended up in a very bad way.

Jimin didn't wait for his response and spoke,
"Yoongi, you overworking isn't the solution to what you feel!!!
You need to work on that."