We are Together

"Hyung are you sure???" Namjoon asks.

Yoongi looked at him, Namjoon.
They are friends for years but right now he is a little pissed off at his words.
He can understand Namjoon is taken aback but they needs to understand he is also someone who is greatly taken aback.

Yoongi nods, "Yes, 80% I guess."

"I believe him." Jungkook supports.

"I understand I may sound like an ass here but why Jimin would suddenly jump to harm the Lengkwaps?
I mean what I heard from him, he is a good friend of them, especially Intap."

A silence fills the room for a moment.
They are now at Eden's, Kim's main house.
They felt that's the most unpredictable and safe place for them.

"And I think that's the point." Yoongi replies as his index finger grazing his lower lips, he seems to be lost in deep thoughts.

Namjoon looks at him intendly,
"What do you mean?"

"Jimin had a head on with Intap specially when he was drugged. It was an easy game for him. He could have killed him or harmed him in some way which was life threatening.
But it isn't. Even it looked like a deep injury it isn't something that can't be healed!!!
Do you really think someone will barge into Lengkwaps Kingdom just to put a cut on Intap's arms????"

"And what was the reason to hurt you??" Namjoon enquiries.

"Hiding identity I guess."

The silence gets thicker this time. Everyone is lost in their own chain of thoughts, trying to reason and connect the dots.

Seokjin chose to speak,
"I agree to that. If Jimin is standing in front of you with a dagger and you are drugged, you are just as good as dead.

So if you are not then he has let you live.
Here it's Intap.
Also the way Yoongi nearly doesn't have any major cut??
A person who can enter Lengkwaps' Kingdom, I am sure they are capable to pull harming injuries.
Yoongi nearly looks untouched, even after having a head on. Sorry but it feels like it's carefully done."

Yoongi nods in agreement and Jungkook too.

For a moment, the moment flashed in Yoongi's mind.

The reflection in the mirror.
The eyes were blue,  blond hair nearly hiding them under the locks but there was a solemn expression.
When their eyes first met while Yoongi entered the washroom the eyes looked dangerous.
But in the mirror, it looked solemn and when those pair of blue eyes met Yoongi's own, for a split moment it looked like they were lost. They looked nearly soft and sad very much in contrary how an assassin's eyes should look while holding on a prey.
Yoongi tried to took advantage of the moment but he could not. When the assassin looked at Yoongi's own in the mirror, the expression of the face wasn't matching the strength he was holding Yoongi with.

Before Yoongi could think or infer anything, he was drugged and was loosing his consciousness. He couldn't put strength to resist anymore.
But somehow in that drifting consciousness, the way that assassin held him was too familiar. He could not pin-point it then.
And just when he nearly drifted off, he heard.
"I am sorry."
The voice was too familiar.

At the airport when the memories hit him again, his heart pounded loudly in his chest.
He lost a chance again. Only if he could figure out in that fleeting moment that it was no one else than his siren, things could be different now. But again, Yoongi was too concentrated over something else.
And fuck that.

He tries to brush off those thoughts, trying to concentrate on the good side.
Jimin is alive.

This time Yoongi turns to Jungkook,
"Jimin hated the Changretta's. Why???"