Chaos in Heaven

(Author's Note : This chapter contains scene in flashback, that happened in past near or far. Some of them are put in italics....)

"So you are telling me, two of them are shot at point blank range and two others has slit on their neck?"
"Yes. And the slit is clean. It's not their first time."
"But why???why they did that?"
"That's something we don't know. But I am trying to find out."

Yoongi sighs. His head is aching by now. It's too much to think. This topic on one hand and Jimin's odd behaviour on the other is getting to his nerves now.

"Hyung you look stressed."
"I am stressed."

"Don't worry. It will be sorted out sooner."
"I hope so. Keep it a secret untill we get a proper reason or proper justification."

Namjoon nodded walked out of the room after discussing some more stuffs.

Yoongi's phone beeped with a notification.
It's Jimin.

I will be late.

This is not new, rather has become their regular thing, expected. But whatever Jungkook told him that day it's getting more suspicious day by day.

Jimin was in his office, in his cabin working on some stuffs after hitting Yoongi the text, when he heard a knock.

It's too late for any employee to be in the office. The clock is hitting nearly ten. His hand subconsciously moves to the drawer where he keeps his gun. But the next moment a familiar face peeks in. He breathes out in relief, notioning him to come inside.

"You could have called me." Jimin says.
"For what??? To text me back that you are busy???"

Jimin sighs in defeat. Jungkook sits in the couch kept at side of the room, relaxing himself.
"How are you???" Jimin asks still looking through some documents.

"I am shit. But better than you."
Jimin looks up and glances at Jungkook. Jungkook is looking at him pissed off.

"Hyung???? What has gotten into you???"

"I am hungry. Wanna eat somewhere????" Jimin starts to gather all the scattered papers over the table, notioning to grab dinner somewhere together.

"No we need to talk. Serious talk. So order here. And you are not slipping off this time." Jungkook warned seriously.

Jimin sighs pushing himself back from the table. Jungkook will really not himself go this time.

As they orders food and waits for it to get delivered, Jungkook asks again,
"What has gotten into you???"

"Why????" Jimin asks reluctantly as he relaxes himself down in the chair beside the couch.

"What is this weird obsession with succession after you???"

"That's just safety precautions. If someday it's needed, I don't want things going down again." He replies still relaxed but he just breathes out heavily still looking up the ceiling.

"& That someday is really far. And who will get this company after you???
Me???
I don't fucking want it if you are not here.
Jimin, I only look after this cause this is yours not because this is mine." Jungkook speaks seriously looking at Jimin intently.

"Jungkook. This.... everything is yours. How many time I need to tell you that????" Jimin looks at Jungkook a bit irritated.

"And how many times I need to clear it up??" Jungkook scoffs.

"Jungkook, you are the only family I am left with. So these things are all yours. You may not be officially a Park, but mom, me & noona all knows you are our family." Jimin spoke gently this time.