Hope

As Yoongi enters Pheonix that afternoon, the cool breeze of autumn is hitting his face.
Three months of summer he has spent without his siren.
And now as autumn enters his heart feels more empty than ever.
After Jimin took over this gallery, many things here is changed. Lee Galleries is semi oval shape which has a open space at the back.
Yoongi has visited the place years ago, when Song Hye Ahn used to look over it. Then it used to be overly posh, but it didn't has life. The open space was used to be empty for party & gatherings. The gallery itself is a three stories building where the top floor has a office and two meeting rooms.
But when Jimin took over, and Lee Galleries turned into Pheonix.
It really turned into Pheonix.

Even though most walls are of mute colours so that the paintings have their ground to shine.
Some walls are painted with a hue of yellow, some are dark greys and some are blue hued.
The gallery is divided into parts and according to the theme of the art-piece it is placed at a perfect place.

For now the lower level is given for exhibitions. The first floor has paintings that are under the acquisition of Pheonix.

And the top floor has Jimin's office, one meeting room and one his own study.
The backyard has little shrubs now, covered in green glass. Some trees are planted which will take time to grow.
Each time Yoongi came to Pheonix, he saw his Angel of Death in a different light.

First time, he was Park Jimin, son of Park Hye Soo and the one who burned down the Lee Galleries.
Next time, he was his siren, kissing him in the middle of the floor in the empty gallery as if his whole life depends on it and Yoongi was just drunk on his Siren.
It was when he told Yoongi, he has decided to call this place 'Pheonix.'
There was a glint of fire in his eyes that day. It was before they proposed each other. But that day Yoongi became sure Jimin loves him so much, it was so evident in his eyes and everything he did.

And rest of the times, everything Jimin was here. He was full of life, his eyes glowed when he excitedly talked about the things he wanted to do.

Yoongi felt there is something that binds Jimin to this place, he doesn't know what.
Jimin chose to burn down it first, may had a reason. It just wasn't a logical decision to expose their scandal but something emotional was involved.
There should be something. He named this place Pheonix for a definite reason.
He wanted to ask but couldn't. And now the answer is gone.

After he was taking a stroll throughout the gallery.
He stood infront of a painting in the current exhibition going on, a person in formal suit stands behind him.

"Welcome sir."
Yoongi knows this voice.
"It's been a long time, Taehyun. And call me hyung."
Yoongi muses. After Taehyun finished his University, he wanted to work under Jimin.
Initially Jimin refused, saying he should do what his heart wants and he has a way to live a peaceful life.
But Taehyun was persistent in his demand and in the end Jimin gave in, proposed him the position of his personal assistant in Pheonix.

"Umm I think if I better call you sir." Taehyun looks around, his eyes quickly glancing at the CCTV cameras.

Yoongi takes a quick glance at the CCTV too and nods his head.
"Sure, as you wish."

"What brings you here? Sir???"

"I want to see Jimin's office and his study too."

"But sir, we are advised to not allow anyone in his office and study by Jimin Sir himself and we respect his decision." Taehyun taps his feet on the ground and he looks at Yoongi giving a slight tilt of his head.

Yoongi takes up the hint. He nods his head.
"I respect that." Then he folds his arms on his chest, a knuckle rest on his lips as he speaks next,
"But as his friend, family and a member of the boards of the Company I think I get the right to see the place. Don't I???"
His voice is calm but that has a firm authority and his eyes are sharp trained on Taehyun.
For a moment his eyes fall behind and he could see another staff keeping an ear to their conversation.