"Burn Me"

(Trigger warning: self harm (not exactly))

"Burn me, Yoongi." A pair of blue eyes looks at him through the reflection in the mirror. The voice is husky and a bit lower than usual. Goosebumps rises on Yoongi's skin, but this time it doesn't feel welcomed. There is something very wrong in those words.

"What does it even mean???" He frowns. He is so fucking confused.

"I literally mean it." The voice sounds so firm, so serious.

"I literally can't understand, Jimin." He shakes his head.

Jimin raises a metal lighter from his hand. The black haired man is still looking at him through the reflection. Yoongi knows those eyes too well to understand something is gravely wrong.
But, what the fuck he is even asking?

"Jimin????" He tries to use his soft voice to soothe and calm him down, to pull him out whatever going through his mind.
But, why it feels like he has gone too deep in there!??

The so-called siren's back is pressed against his chest, there are infront of a washbasin. The mirror infront of them is quite foggy except their reflections.

While Yoongi feels he is in normal bedroom clothes, Jimin isn't wearing anything except his denims, his upper half naked, stark contrast to Yoongi who is fully clothed.

All his scars are visible in the reflection, those scratches and cuts and the tattoos that followed.
Jimin used to say those wounds makes him ugly, but Yoongi never found them ugly.

They makes Jimin, Jimin.
They are not beautiful in the sense of physical beauty, but they are beautiful in the sense of their meaning.
Cause they are war-scars.

But, right now, Yoongi feels fucking confused. What does he even mean???

Jimin rests his head on his shoulder, slightly tilted on the side, as if baring his neck. A deep sigh passes his lips, chest heaving slightly.
It feels like something is weighing him down, something that pulling his siren away from him.

Jimin puts the lighter in Yoongi's hand & covers them with his own. Jimin presses Yoongi's thumb over the Pheonix engraving first, lingering there for a month. His eyes looks nostalgic for a second.

Then he raises his hand to the level of their shoulders & puts Yoongi's thumb over the click, making it light.
The blue flames looks too intense.
Jimin moves his hand near his own right shoulder, and this time he tilts his head to look straight into Yoongi's eyes.

"Burn me, Yoongi." He speaks so softly as if it's a confession for only Yoongi to hear.
There is soft small smile on his lips.
He looks content and broken at the same time.
"Burn me, I want to feel it. " He closes his eyes,
"Please." He pleads.

Yoongi is surely not mistaken when he sees the haziness in the other's eyes when he opens them, as if tears starting to pooling in the corners.
"Jimin, No..." He warns strictly.

But the Jimin has his hands in death grip, pulling the lighter near his shoulder slowly. Yoongi tries to push him away, pull his hands and the lighter away.
It doesn't help, it feels like he is frozen. His limbs are not working, they are too heavy to move.

The eyes, Jimin looks sad, broken, withdrawn and lost.

"No... No..No..." He yells.
"Stop it, for fuck's sake. Jimin, stop it." He yells loudly.
His eyes are shaking in the horror of the things he can feel going to unravel.
He needs to stop this.