Back to Milan

(Yeah, I re-updated the chapter with editing it heavily. New chapter is also coming soon.
Thanks for being patient.)

"So I guess it's true that Jimin killed Vicente's son!!!" Geun Soo has a fade smile on his lips but he sighs deeply.

"I guess so too. Otherwise there is nothing for them to do this to hyung." Jungkook supplies from beside with a bit offended voice.

"Care to enlighten me who is he?" Yoongi interrupts.

"He was the youngest in the family around that time.
Their Eldest brother doesn't have a family till now and youngest is still having his time.
Vicente has a son and daughter.
His daughter has cut relations with the family a long time ago along with the mother.
Some says the lives in some South American country, some says Vicente has killed them both later.
But his son lived with the family and if I am saying the truth money and power got into his head at a very young age." Geun Soo's voice is calm but it's mixed with a tinge of hatred.

"True!" Jungkook points out,
"I have seen him. He is the most greedy one in the family and he always has this thing that nothing can happen to him.
He was young but his evenings and nights were spend in their clubs and bars and he became a threat to the point normal people nearly stopped visiting those places."

"What do you mean?" Yoongi asks with a slight frown.

Jungkook takes a defeated sigh,
"Once he killed someone just because someone spilled drink on him. Another time, he shoot someone and the person was seriously injured just because he denied his request about something. Forcing young girls was his daily thing. People in their business always needed to clean up his mess.
He would take whomever his eyes fell on, if they denied they would be killed or tortured.
And his people needed to follow whatever disgusting orders he push out."

(Author's suggestion: People out there, even though I am writing a mafia story where I push out agendas with dark morality but we needed to understand this too, most actual Mafias are like this and there is nothing swoon-worthy in most of the cases.)

"Okay!!" Yoongi sighs. "Seems like your old boss could have a good friendship with him." He slightly taunts Geun Soo.

"I should be offended but I am not.
Yeah it's a bit true but -"

"Jae Jun is nothing infront of him. Jae Jun still had fear, Yoongi.
This guy reached a point where he even dared to force or harm people who worked or associated with the Cassano's. Like he didn't give a fuck.
And then suddenly he had this weird ass idea of starting human trafficking as a part of their business."

"And that would be a hell, Yoongi. They have deep connections with a lot of places. If people like them starts such a business it will be very dangerous one." Geun Soo spoke with a very urgent voice.

(Author's suggestion: With great power comes great responsibility and this goes for the ones who are in grey morality and dark world.)

"So Jimin killed him." Yoongi spoke.

"If I remember correctly, then hyung wasn't in Palermo around that time and went somewhere.
I don't remember where exactly and around that time he was killed.
I had a doubt so I asked but he said he didn't do it. We all knew messing with them can cost us a lot of things."
Jungkook sighs,
"But knowing hyung this makes sense actually. If he kills someone, he always had a reason behind it."

& Yoongi knows that. He knows that too well.

-----

Yoongi decided to leave first after two days.