Interlude Dawn

"Jimin???? When you turned so much selfish??"

The words felt like a stab.
Selfish.

Why he is being called selfish!??
What actual selfish thing he did???

"Why you are calling me selfish!??"
He tried to sound unaffected, like a normal conversation, trying to sound like a person he is now.

"Why am I calling you selfish???? Do you even remember what you promised me??? What I have asked you to do!?????"

& Jimin laughed, laughed so hard that tears start spilling out of the corner of his eyes. He turned his back on the other.

"Mom!??
Do you even love me!???"
He asked, tried to hide that he is choking, his voice trembling. The words came much bitter than he expected them to be.

"Jimin-"

"Answer my question, mom!!!!"
He grits out now turning to look at her,
"Do you ever love me???"

"What makes you think I don't??"
Park Hye Soo asked, the coldness in her voice is something Jimin is habituated, but still it stings. It makes his every wound bleed again.

"When exactly you ever cared about about me????"
He asked, his voice turning shaky against his will.

And this time, Hye Soo laughed.
Sometimes Jimin thinks if they are same people in different bodies and different circumstances.
"Park Jimin!!?? If I didn't care about you, you wouldn't be here.
And if I never cared about you then, you would not be a Park."

And it hits Jimin in a very deep wound.

"And why I should suffer in all these things!????? Why I should suffer for a fucked up mess!????
Tell me, mom!!!  A fucked up mess created by people I don't even know.
Have you ever cared about what I want to be a person, mom?
Have you ever tried to learn??
Have you ever tried to know???"

"Jimin-"

"You just pushed me into the world of yours!!!! Without even asking me!!!!!!"
He yells nearly.
"It suffocates me mom!!!! It kills me.
You pushed me in your own game."

"Okay!!!
Okay I did."
His mom sounds so calm & nonchalant in the face of his outburst. But her next words pours ice cold water over his head,
"But tell me one thing Park Jimin,"
Park Hye Soo folds her arms over her chest,
"If gave you the option of choosing a very normal life and this life you have, what you would have choosen???
Tell me, if I was someone who was against of this dark world and you had the same past, tell me that you wouldn't choose this path.
Tell me that you will become normal person???
Tell me that you would choose that normal life!???"

"Mom-" Jimin tries.

"Answer my damn question, Jimin!!!" She orders.

Jimin feels himself trembling but he grips the nearby surface with all his might.
An anger is starting to crawl out of him.
He is chanting.
It's not right.
It's not right.
It's not right.
It's not right.
He just wanted a hug and some words that his mother feels sorry for what he went through. That it's Okay and acknowledge that he is suffering.
He just wanted to hear that she loves him irrespective of what he does and what he would become.
It hurts like hell.
It forces a reaction out of him.
He still chants, It's not right.