Uncertainty

They decided to visit the beach. The beach where Jimin took Yoongi after visiting his father's grave.
They wanted to spent their not so special anniversary in a normal way. So Yoongi suggested why don't they go there.
Jimin agreed instantly.
But this time the vibe of their visit to the beach was so different than last time.
After taking a walk along the seashore, they settles on the beach, sitting side by side.
Yoongi is sitting slightly leaned onto Jimin, pressed onto his sides.
"No you are not sleeping on my shoulder today. Last time I got stiff shoulder for two days."
Jimin warned Yoongi, pouting slightly.

"You are so old. Jungkook says the right thing." Yoongi teases with a tilt on the corner of his lips.

"Ohh you are old too." Jimin retorts.

"I asked you to wake me up. Why you didn't???"

"I am not a bad person." Jimin shruggs.

"Ohhh but you don't mind sneaking salt in my evening coffees." Yoongi protests in response rolling his eyes at his siren.

"Say thanks to me and the gods that I don't do it with your morning coffee. And somehow you just piss me off too much on many days. I can't kill you. So I need to sort to less harmful ways." Jimin states nonchalantly.

"The day you mess with my morning coffee you will die." Yoongi warns him with a serious look on his face.

"You really think so???" He gives him a questioning look raising one eyebrow." 'Angel of death' is my nickname Yoongi...."

Yoongi leaned a bit more and says with a whisper near his ears,
"And you named me Prince of hell."
It doesn't shocks him when he feels the slight shudder in Jimin.
They looks at eachother for a minute.

"I named you Yoongi. Remember that." Jimin speaks with his low voice that Yoongi loves so much, specially hearing his name from his lips.

"Ohh really????"
As Yoongi proceeds to tickle Jimin again but he quickly slips out of his hold and gets a hold on Yoongi's wrist. He flips to the side and faces Yoongi completely now.
"Never again Min Yoongi." He speaks in between his giggles.
Yoongi giggles back holding him gently as Jimin lets his wrists go.
"This feels good." He speaks looking gently at Jimin, his siren.
He holds Jimin by his waist, pulling him a bit closer.
It's good that the beach is nearly empty in the hours. It's nearly midnight and the wind has turned a bit chilly.

"Yeah it really feels good." Jimin replies back as he holds his cheek, gently rubbing over his now faded scar.

"I love you..." Yoongi confesses.

"You are being so generous. What happened??" Jimin giggles softly.

"Listen, I become like this rarely. So appreciate when I act this way."

"Okay okay... I appreciate your gesture, my highness."

"Again???"

"I love to call it." Jimin leans a bit with a mischievous smile. "Also if I remember correctly you didn't even said 'I love you' when you proposed me."

"Our proposal was a mess." Yoongi complains with a swaying his hands in a dismissal.

"Ohh hell it was." Jimin giggles again. Jimin leans closer, their faces are inches apart now.
They brushes their noses with each other, assuring and embracing the other.

"Yoongi!!!!" He puts his hand over his shoulder, squeezing them.

"Hmmm......"

Jimin kept his eyes closed, gently resting his forehead on Yoongi's own.
"If someday, someday...
If something happens....."