The Past crawls back

A week after visiting Lee Yang Cheol's grave,

Jimin is laying in living room couch, still sleepy.
If he is honest, he comes to Seoul just to sleep,
No not just sleep but yes that's his mission when he is in Seoul.

He also have things to do like looking after the business he currently have here and many other stuffs.
But someone please remind this his boyfriend who has some serious problem as he wakes him up every morning for last two three days.
And Jimin is on the verge of throwing the nearest thing to his boyfriend's head just because he made him wake up so that he can eat with Yoongi before he leaves.
Jimin has told him a 100 time that he will later.

'But you skip everytime, that's why.' Yoongi will say everytime.

But today he is really tired. His insomnia is crawling back along with his nightmares.
Sleep, again doesn't seems a good option to him.

The pair ate breakfast and Yoongi is in hurry, he needs to leave in half an hour.
Jimin knows Yoongi has an urgent & important meeting and that's the reason Jimin woke up today without their morning bickering. His lazy eyes follows Yoongi's movements as he shuffles through the room collecting his things quickly.

It felt good. Being with him, living with him.
Yes sometimes they have their share of ups and downs. But that's okay. Nothing serious has happened till now. They had talked through it.

Mostly it was Yoongi's issues that he struggled just after they got over the vengeance.
They took revenge but the emotions and traumas surrounding it was too much. He is happy that atleast he could offer him such comfort.
Yoongi has already done a lot for him.

Jimin has a fond smile as he continues to trace his movements.

It's been some time, Yoongi decided to add Arms & ammunition in his business. Jimin said he can help him if he really wants to do it.
Jimin always knew Yoongi is pretty much competitive and very much ambition driven.
And he can see it now closely, cause his hurdles, barriers & fear are gone.
Jimin made sure they are perfectly erased & if needed he will do it again.

Jimin do helped him.
After a lot of discussion, Yoongi has picked a specific section in the arms & ammunition business.
The ones which needs high skills to operate and not in much regular demand. But due to their scarcity & also the sensetivity of the said things, it makes them too much precious, expensive and not to mention risky for the buyers.
So it's less in demand but the market is still good and actually a powerful one. One that makes your connection stronger and your power sharper.

Dealing in a specific range cuts out two things also. Competion & enemies, also you can get pretty up much sooner. No one takes you as a head on rival, you can slide up to anyone depends what profits you.

Yoongi was pretty much impressed by Jimin's suggestion of doing this. Yoongi initially thought of general arms business like the Therapanyakun's in Bangkok catering the market of the country and to some extent the near ones without causing trouble.

But Jimin said Yoongi can do better as due to availability of port it gives him a real plus in doing the business.
And that's what he is following now.

He have some meetings for that today. It's Jimin who arranged them, but it's Yoongi who will attend.
Yoongi has already started doing the business and it's going pretty well. He needs to get more clients and earn their trust.
Jimin's connections are of no joke & he got to know that in last couple of months.

Yoongi gets out after grabbing his blazer from the wadrobe.
As Jimin thought,
Prince of Hell.

But he rolls his eyes in disbelief and throws his head back in frustration. Yoongi cocks an eyebrow looking at him questioning,
"What???"