Run

"Yasmeen???" The voice spoke into the phone.
"Woah asshole, so you remember me now!???"
"Yasmeen, I didn't forget you. You know that."
"It's been months you idiot. And you didn't even contact me." Jimin could really feel the eye roll of the other.

"Okay!! The thing is I want to ask you something!!!!"
"As expected, sure!! Go on."
"Yasmeen, do they.... Are they chasing you too??"
There was a prominent silence on the other side of the call. After a minute the voice asked,
"Don't tell me, they traced you too!!"
Jimin sighed,
"Yes they did."
"Fuck...." The other cursed out,
"So what you planned??? Even though It will be hard for them to do anything in there, Seoul. But...."

"No, it's not." Jimin takes a deep breath,
"I am in deep shit, Yasmeen. I didn't even know how they placed people around me and who from here is helping them. I am so fucking frustrated."

"So, then???? You talked to the people around you!???" She asked.

Jimin didn't replied for some time.
"No, I didn't. And they are in danger because of me. Also I..." Jimin pauses for a second,
"I don't want to make them choose between me and the people they loves. I can't." He choked.

"Jimin, I am warning you. Don't do anything reckless."

"Woahh, look who is saying what??" He laughs a bit heartily.

They both knows what's happening it's partially a result of their recklessness.

Yasmeen sighs in defeat.
"So, what you want now???"

"Can you come to Seoul in some day? As per your schedule permits!!!"

"Yeah!! Yeah I can."

"Okay.... Then come soon. Also I will send you a contact. Talk to him, we will be needing some help."

But Yasmeen wasn't prepared for the things she came to know when she landed in Busan.

"What the fuck Namjoon is doing???" Yoongi yells but in a whisper.

"Calm down for a moment, Yoongi."

Yoongi loosens his tie and leans on the edge of the study desk in Seokjin's cabin.
"That bastard, In Ho.... Do you know what he wants???" He asks agitated.

"Throw Jungkook out of the company???"
Seokjin asks with a calm voice.
He is not surprised.

"Yeah and he wants to be the one who owns it.
And for god's sake, he thinks I was with Jimin cause his father killed my father and I was doing some god damn plotting to take up the company."

Seokjin looks at Yoongi for a whole moment before glancing down, the cogs in his brain turning to connect the dots.
He asks,
"What did you say???" He looks at Yoongi.

"Obviously I didn't deny. I kept the thought hanging so that he could trust me and spill those shits."

Seokjin nods his head, but Yoongi doubts if it's to agree with him.

"Now that you put it that way... Yeah people can think of that way. Specially with the way Jimin is gone." Seokjin replies.

"What do you mean???" Yoongi frowns at him.

"That you killed Jimin." Seokjin states simply as he points at Yoongi.

"What the fucking hell???" Yoongi yells this time, standing straight, eyes round in disbelief.
"Why should I even do that???? He helped me for god's sake. If I cut out the fact that we were together, still he helped me. Why should I???"