Maybe If I was There for You

(A/N: this is equivalent to two long chapters and the longest chapter. There is too much to unpack and I don't want to Break it into separate chapters. There is nothing much of a trigger but there is talks about mental health issue and descriptions of break down and panic attack.
Sigh!!!!!! Enjoy!!!!
Keep a tissue with you guys)

Yoongi had a blank mind the moment he stepped at Santorini.

He actually had a real blank head, nothing is actually going on there.

Generally before a deal he thinks a lot of things, like who is the one he is dealing with and if the deal is in agreement with the rules he set for himself, how he can make the best out of it, if he wants to get more deals from them or end it here.
Till now he never compromised them in any of the dealings.

But right now he doesn't gives a fuck.

He took Hyowon's private Jet from Milan to reach Santorini Airport.
He has people who accompanied him in the same flight, not much but just three.

Seokjin knows the boundary or what to do to not push Yoongi into his bubbling rage.

He is thankful to the ones who is keeping his company cause Yoongi hasn't said a word after he got into the flight and they also didn't ask anything.

He has his eyes struck on the iPad and he is just checking whatever  is happening in Seoul.
He knows a chaos has been erupted since the death of In Ho. Jungkook is taking care of it with Geun Soo and Seo Min Young is helping him. Also there is a fear that, none of them is in Seoul and Sang Min is still there.

So, Yoongi needs to keep a close eye so things doesn't get fuck up.

He can't leave Seoul out of his mind.

Soo Hyun has accompanied him personally on the jet.

Yoongi has seen it for some time, Seokjin trusts him a lot and somehow Soo Hyun is a very close person for him in business. He knows Soo Hyun will deliver each detail to Seokjin.

Yoongi trusts him too. He is been with them for a long time, working as a shadow mostly.
When things with hectic around when they concentrated over the revenge, Soo Hyun kind of managed all the business deals and proceedings alone.
Yoongi is thankful for it.

Nowadays he is always with Seokjin.

He took care of Taehyung's security in the beginning when he caught Seokjin's eye. Then somehow he ended up in black Diamonds and now working for them.

Namjoon will take a flight after him. He doesn't pay to attention to that too, he didn't talk to him after he left for Santorini.

He just needs this deal to get done.
He has decided to call Hoseok as soon the deal gets wrapped up. And dare if he tries to divert him.

He hopes he will not. He thinks Hoseok understands the gravity of the situation much better than Yoongi himself.

And he has decided as soon he gets Jimin's location he will leave Santorini. He will waste no time. He has no time to waste actually.

When he gets down from the jet and gets into his car, Soo Hyun again accompanies him and the rest got on a different car.

Yoongi has inkling that Soo Hyun has an idea what all the ruckus is about.

"Seokjin gave you special orders I am guessing???" Yoongi is seated in the back seat where Soo Hyun is in the passenger seat of the car.

He slightly looks back,
"I would try my best to not interrupt your plans." He replies with a smile.