Lie

& Jimin is gone.

He quickly took the elevator and went down to the parking lot.
Thank god he still has his keys.
He opened the door and sat in the driver seat.
No he can't break.
He can't. He absolutely can't.

He gripped the steering wheels with all might & started the engine. His eyes remains glued on the watch on his wrist, the time is ticking.

Two minutes.
He promises his heart.

Two minutes, he will wait for Yoongi.
He will wait for him to come down to try to talk to him. Two minutes for him to figure out what he exactly did. Two minutes to make everything okay.

He put his head rest over his hands on the steering wheels. A muffled sob come through his lips. He feels too broken.

Monster!
He is called a monster,
By someone who he....
Does it matter anymore???
Cause that person has gone to the extent to spy on him! Collect proofs to prove him guilty.
It hurts bad. It hurts so bad.
Does Min Yoongi really need to do this???
Does the trust between them is long broken? But what was the exact moment it got broken???

Once he swore, he would not let himself hurt like this. Once he promised that he will not trust anyone like this.

He feels broken, so broken.

It's so funny to think now that he thought he would tell Yoongi about the things.

But now that everything has unraveled he knows, he couldn't understand him. Maybe he would say why he even kill that 19 year old boy in the first place.
Who knows he will sympathize with him!

He chuckles dryly. He doesn't know when two minutes become fifteen. He waited for fifteen minutes. A part of his heart wished for Yoongi to come down to chase him.
So he waited.
But Yoongi didn't come. If the previous conversation was a stab to his heart, this one has twisted the knife deeper.

"Ohh you are so fucking idiot in love, Jimin." He speaks to himself as he notices it's been fifteen minutes. He wipes some drops of tear splattered over his cheeks, maybe some dirt got into his eyes.
Or maybe not.

He doesn't waste a second anymore. He drove his car with high speed, his knuckles turned white holding the steering wheel all the time.

No he didn't break. He absolutely didn't break.
He reached his apartment, thankfully.
He punched the passcode. But it's wrong.

Fuck Jeon Jungkook.
How dare he!?????

He calls him & in return Jungkook opens the door, clueless.
"Jimin?????"

Jimin doesn't even spare him a glance and storms inside the apartment.

"Hey!!! You here??? At this time????" Jungkook asks as Jimin walks into the living.

"Why???? Don't t forget this is my fucking apartment. I can come here anytime." He barks at Jungkook, pissed off.

"Woah woah woah. Calm down, Old man. Yeah you can come here anytime. But what happened?? You two fought????" Jungkook asks now trying to be a bit softer.

"Jungkook...." Jimin warns.
"Okay okay... Anyways I am leaving. I would be at..."
"Yeah leave. Get out. I don't want to see anyone's face now."
Jungkook rolls his eyes and walked towards the door.
"Stay safe." And with that he was gone.

He walked towards the kitchen pouring himself a glass of water, chugging it thinking it will make the pain less. But his body is trembling, his hands are shaking. He hunches over the counter taking deep breaths, trying his hard to not to fall apart.