Prologue

It was a normal day in the Cullen Family, Emmett and Jasper are playing video games, Edward playing the piano, Alice reading fashion magazines, Rosalie reading car magazines

It was a normal day in the Cullen Family, Emmett and Jasper are playing video games, Edward playing the piano, Alice reading fashion magazines, Rosalie reading car magazines. Esme and Carlisle are on the chair in the corner of lounge.

In the week Alice has a vision of hers, Jaspers and Edward's mates are arriving in Forks. Alice and Edward can't wait for them, Jasper is concerned about it.

"Jasper - are you alright?" - Edward kindly asks as he knows Jaspers fears.

Jasper looks at Edward then looks away. "You know the answer Edward."

Alice said that Jasper has never looked happier than he did in this vision that she saw. Edward too. They all looked extremely happy.

Obviously they have concerns about it because their mates are human after all. Edward has seen this vision as well, he can't wait to his brown eyes beauty, neither can Alice.

Carlisle looks at Jasper with sad but understanding eyes, they know how Rosalie feels about the whole human mates situation. Emmett can't wait for everyone to be as happy as he is.

Suddenly Alice gets pulled into a vision, gaining the attention of everyone - Jasper goes over to help his sister through it.

Edward is also watching the vision waiting patiently for Alice to tell everyone what they both saw. Both of them are smiling at everyone.

After a few seconds of silence Carlisle asks "Alice are you okay? What happened?" Fearing something is wrong with his daughter.

Alice looks at everyone with a massive grin "I saw our mates" she said with a squeal. She looks over at Rosalie saying "It's okay Rose, you will be best friends with Jaspers mate and like a sister to mine and Edwards mate", everyone looks shocked at this new information but happy none the less.

Jasper is easing to having his mate around and is looking more and more happy day by day just waiting patiently.

Then Jasper looks at Alice in confusion "Alice, my mate is a guy right?" with a little nervous laugh, Alice looks at Jasper with a similar smile like earlier "yes Jasper, he is. In fact our mates are siblings" laughing like Jasper did. Everyone seems to happy and can't wait for meet them. Even Rosalie can't wait.