Chapter Four: The Cullens Return

Cullens POV:

It's been months since we left Forks and moved to Alaska. Jasper, Alice don't speak to anyone, Edward has been in Italy for two weeks - we received a letter from Aro Volturi, they got wind of human mates so Edward volunteered to go and sort it out, we are waiting to hear how the meeting went.

"Jasper - you need to hunt" Carlisle said to him. Jasper looks Carlisle in the eyes and says gritting his "fuck off" and goes back to looking at pictures of him and Alex.

Same with Alice - Esme and Rosalie tries to get her to hunt - it works some days but others like today she didn't move. Emmett is sitting with Jasper "If Alex finds out you're not hunting. He will go mental" he says playing video games.

Jasper however doesn't say anything but gets up and uses his speed to go outside - Carlisle and Emmett follows him.

The phone rings and Esme answers it "hello?" a voice comes through "Esme - it's Edward." Esme smiles to hear her sons voice after a while. "How have you been? How's Italy?" she fires questions at him.

Edward laughs at his adopted mother's worry "I'm fine Esme and the meeting went well. He saw them and accepted them." he explains.

Suddenly, Alice gasps and looks at them - "they want to meet them." she says just as Edward says the same thing. "No" an angry Jasper says - they turn around Esme still on the phone to see Carlisle, Jasper and Emmett.

"Edward, come back and explain what happened" Esme said in a motherly tone, "I'm at the airport now. See you in a few hours" Edward says.

They hang up and Rosalie looks at Carlisle with anger saying - "you seriously monitoring him? You lot took him and her away from their mates. Even though they didn't put much effort to fight to stay there." Emmett agrees with his wife walking away.

Jasper and Alice sit down on the sofa looking at pictures of them with their mates smiling. Alice looks at Jasper "do you think they miss us, like we miss them?" she quietly asks.

He looks at her "I don't know. Alex seemed pretty angry at us. Ace looked hurt and Bella was a mix of both but I -" Jasper was cut off by Carlisle "I'm sure they will forgive you. When we get back, we will explain everything to them -" he was cut off by Alice "when will that be? Ace won't talk to me - they don't answer are phone calls or texts" she exclaims.

Rosalie and Emmett walk into the living room hearing their conversation from the bedroom - "what? you are seriously surprised they won't answer you? You left them because of one person. They have every right to be angry with you." Emmett said defending his friends.

Jasper hearing this looks at them "you talk to them, don't you?" sensing their emotions.

"Yeah, we do. they're fine by the way" Rosalie says with attitude.

After a few hours Edward comes back and asks everyone to join him in the living room to explain what happened in Italy.

"Are you fucking joking?!" Jasper shouts angrily as Edward finishes explaining. Edward knew this would happen but nevertheless, he shakes his head no.

"for once throughout this entire fucking thing. I agree with his outburst." Emmett said. "We don't have a choice. They want to meet them, obviously we can't refuse them Carlisle." Edward adds more.