Chapter six: Family vs Volturi. Part 1:

As the Swan-Cullens and their witnesses stand waiting for the Volturi to arrive

As the Swan-Cullens and their witnesses stand waiting for the Volturi to arrive. "If we live through this. I'll follow you anywhere woman" Garret said to Kate who looks up at him smiling - "now you tell me" making him scoff.

"After this brother, we are taking a family holiday. Even Eddie is invited" Ace said trying to release the tense atmosphere.

Bella looked over at her brothers smirking as she knows everyone heard them.

"We will take that holiday. I think we fucking need one" she added turning back to look at Edward who agreed with them.

"The red coats are coming" Garrett kept saying ready in case a fight broke out. 

As he finished his sentence - The Volturi and their witnesses became more visible and it's clear that the Cullens are outnumbered. Edward kept his eyes on Aro as he looked around their witnesses. 

"He's looking for the twins and Alice, he can't see them" Edward said as he and Bella move closer together blocking a view of her brothers and sister. 

Aro and his witnesses grow closer to the them and just then the wolves come out of their hiding spot and surround the Cullens. 

Paul is in wolf form walked up to Bella, Edward and Renesmee standing next to them. 

Aro and his army stood in a line facing the Cullens and their witnesses. Carlisle walks forward hoping to convince Aro they didn't do anything wrong.

"Aro, we can discuss this in a civil manner. Like we used to." Carlisle said making Caius scoff. 

"Fair words Carlisle. Maybe a little out of place giving the people standing behind you." Aro said his eyes not leaving Carlisle. "I can promise you, this is not my intent to offend you or anyone." Carlisle explained. 

"We can see the child. Don't you dare speak and treat us as fools." Caius said - he's never really like Carlisle or the Cullens. The twins rolls their eyes but stay behind Jasper, Bella and Edward - not making themselves known yet. 

"She is not an immortal! These witnesses can tell you that or you can check for yourself." Carlisle said shouting making it known to everyone. "No laws were not broken." he added.

"Artifice!" Caius basically growled. Aro holds his hand up to shush him - "I will collect every bit of the truth than we will go from -" Aro was cut off by hearing footsteps - he looked around only to see the Mikaelson brothers walk over to Carlisle and his family. 

If Aro could go any more pale - he would have.