Chapter One: Swan wedding talks

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

In a meadow Bella and Edward are spending some time alone. As Bella is trying to study Edward's pouting not receiving any attention from his girlfriend. Edward takes Bella's book jokingly - she laughs and looks at him.

"English final. Give me my book back" Bella says laughing trying to get her book back. Edward lightly grabs her wrist and pulls her to kiss her - the sun shines through the trees and as the breeze blows, Edwards skin started to glitter and Bella seeing this, falls in love even more and kisses her boyfriend deeply. As they pull away they smile lovingly at each other.

"Marry me" Edward says looking Bella deeply in her eyes. Bella laughs at him as this is not the first time he's asking her, nor is it the second. More like the 10th time.

"Change us. I know Alex and Ace agreed to graduate first -" Edward cuts her off. "Precisely. So did you. Why do you want to rush this?" He asked confused. Bella sighs knowing he is right and nods her head.

"Besides - where I come from it's a way of saying 'I love this person' to the world" Edward explains happily. She laughs at him - "yeah well, where I come from its a way of saying 'I just got knocked up'. No thank you" Bella said laughing lightly.

Bella looks at her watch and starts packing up her books - Edward watching this smiling as he gets an idea. He suddenly jumps up in front of her - she didn't even notice him moving and grabs her stuff from her hands.

"You're worried about what people will think of you" Edward says. Bella looks up at him and says "That's not it. I'm worried that two out three marriages end in divorce." Edward nods his head in acknowledgment at her concerned.

"The divorce rate amongst immortals is much lower." Edward explains - he lowered his head and leaned on to Bella's. He looks at her and in a whisper "marry me."

Bella looks at him with the same amount of love if not more - kisses him but pulls away looking at him. "Not yet, it's almost four. I need to go home otherwise Dad will hunt me down along with Alex and Ace" she said laughing at the last part. Edward scoffs smirking a little.

"Yeah, You'll be on time. I wouldn't like to give your father and brothers another reason to hate my guts."  As he lifts Bella onto his back - speeding to his car so he can take Bella home.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

The Swan House:

The twins are in the living room and Charlie still in his uniform sitting at the kitchen table reading an article 'Murders, disappearances. Possible work of a serial killer...'  The article worries him as he thinks of his kids - just then he as he hears the door open he looks at his watch.

"Four o'clock in dot. I know I grounded you but does he have a stop watch? You're on time. Shocker" Charlie states as everyone knows his feelings towards Edward.

Bella sighs knowing this was coming - "Dad, his name is Edward. I know you don't like him after what happened." She said going to walk away from this conversation but Charlie stops her.

"Bells, wait a second" Charlie turns around in his chair looking his daughter. "Dad - I understand why but we explained it but what for? They explained the reason -"

Charlie cut off his daughter. "What did I ground you for? You skipped school, didn't call me - only for me to found out you were with that fucking thing. That's why." He said firmly.

Alex and Ace hearing this get up from the couch and walks into the kitchen seeing Bella with tears in her eyes.

"Dad, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to worry you. Especially with what's going on." She said crying and walking upto Charlie hugging him. Charlie hugs Bella backed kissing her forehead pulling away.

Alex and Ace look at each other smirking and copies their dad and sister. "Fuck you both" Bella said laughing a little at her brothers.

Suddenly Bella gets an idea "Alex, Ace. Have you told mom you're getting married?" She smugly asked knowing full well they haven't yet.

Charlie looks at his boys "you haven't told your mom yet?" he asked looking slightly angry. The twins glare at Bella then look at their father - "in our defence. We wanted to tell you first. Right Alex?" Ace said holding his hands up in surrender.

Alex agrees with his twin instantly. "Yeah we were going to ring her tonight actually." Alex said whilst backing up to run to his room, Ace doing the same thing.

Charlie looks at Bella who shrugs her shoulders- giving the twins time to run out of the kitchen. Charlie noticing this too late just shouts at them "ring your mom boys or I will!" as he tried to chase them up the stairs. As he gives up he shakes in head in amusement whilst laughing at little.

"I haven't forgot our conversation either Bella. Tell me one thing" Charlie starts looking a little uncomfortable. Bella sees this and looks at her horrified knowing exactly what conversation her dad wants.

"Oh no, I'm not having this discussion with you dad. Mom and the twins already did" she said hoping to get out of this.

"You're being careful right?" Charlie ignoring his daughter's statement. Bella shakes her head standing up - "dad, believe me when I say. You don't need to worry about that. Edward is old school" she said trying to leave the kitchen. "What does that mean? He's waiting for you -" Bella cuts him off.

"Oh my god dad, I'm a virgin. Okay? Do you really think the twins let anyone near me?" She explains. Charlie covers his ears "ahh I did NOT need to know that. But virgin. I like him a little more now" he said uncovering his ears. "I'm glad we cleared that up!" He shouts as Bella runs upstairs.

Bella turns around "me too dad!" laughing seeing her fathers face. Bella walks into Ace's room where him and Alex are on Skype to their mom. "So what's the news boys?" Renee asked them after greeting them.

Alex and Ace look at each other nodding their head and turned back to their mom - "we're having a joint wedding" they both say. Bella laughs at their mom's reaction. "Wait for it.." Bella added.

Suddenly Renee started screaming in happiness and shouted Phil who ran in from outside. "They're getting married!" Renee exclaims.

That's how their night went. On the phone with their mom talking about their wedding including Bella and Charlie. Even after Renee started to calm down - the twins stunned her into silence with one question.

"Hold on, we have a question for you right Ace?" Alex starts to say, Bella Charlie smiling knowing this question. Ace nodded his head "yeah we do" he added smiling.

The twins look at each other then back to Renee.

"Would you walk us down the aisle?" They asked her.