Chapter One: Back to Forks.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──"Fucking hell - hey Ace! Have you seen my clothes?!" Eighteen year old Alex shouts as he runs out the bathroom from having a shower in just a towel wrap around him, Ace is twin brother sitting on his bed reading the 3rd ins...

"Fucking hell - hey Ace! Have you seen my clothes?!" Eighteen year old Alex shouts as he runs out the bathroom from having a shower in just a towel wrap around him, Ace is twin brother sitting on his bed reading the 3rd instalment of Harry Potter.

"They are on your bed where you put them" - Ace replies sarcastically. Between the two - both of them have brown eyes, whilst Ace has brown short hair, Alex has short black hair. Ace was addicted to books. No doubt about that.

Alex rushes in the bedroom they share and quickly gets dressed noticing his brother reading Harry Potter yet again.

"You reading them again?" Alex asks. Ace doesn't even look up from his book saying "Yes Alex, try reading them. You'll understand why I'm hooked on them" rolling his eyes. Alex just looks amused looking round the room making sure he has packed everything.

Picking up his bag and suitcase making his out of the room, looking over his shoulder at his brother "Ace come on, Bella is waiting" Ace looks at his brother asking "have you got everything?" Alex looks at him "Yes, I have checked twice" so making their way downstairs seeing Bella in the living room waiting for them.

"Have you got everything Alex?" She asked. Ace looking very amused at Alex's face, "yes I have everything, I did pack it. I check fucking twice" Alex said as if he was offended by his younger sister's comment.

Walking outside they see their mum Renee waiting by the car and Phil waiting to put everything in the car. "Have you got everything kids?" Phil asked. "Yes" they all say together. It's not they don't like Phil, quite the opposite actually, they think he's a cool guy.

Their mum on the other hand, Alex and Renee have a very strained relationship and often argue because according to Renee 'Alex has an attitude problem' Alex just wishes his mum wasn't trying to live like she was still in her 20s.

So they clash, a lot, more often than not Ace and Bella are upstairs or sitting on the stairs just listening to the screaming match going on between Alex and Renee. When they are not screaming at each other, they just are civil to each other.

Renee looks at her kids "so you will behave whilst you at your dad's won't you?" mainly looking at Alex. Bella and Ace are either side of him comforting him as their mum made this comment. It's not all Alex's fault of course, Renee is at fault too, wanting to constantly be on the move with her husband so they have to go back to Forks. Which they can't wait for, they have missed their dad.

Alex just looks at his mum as if to say 'wow really?' but instead he doesn't say anything and just goes to sit in the car without even saying goodbye to his mum or to Phil. Bella and Ace join him in the car and comfort him and they all sit in silence on the way to the airport.