Chapter Nine: Father and Son/Therapy

As promised - Alex dropped off Ace and Bella at school then went straight home. "Dad, I'm home!" he shouts opening the front door.

"In the living room" Charlie shouts back. Alex walks through to the kitchen to make toast - then goes into the living room.

Charlie turns off the TV and looks at his son - "what?" Alex said with a mouth full of toast. Charlie laughs at him "we need to leave in an hour" he said getting up, Alex looks at him confused "erm, go where?" he asked.

"You have an appointment remember? With the therapist." Charlie reminds him - "but I'm going to be in there." Alex nods his head "yeah okay. I'm scared though dad." he said eating the last bit of toast.

"I know you are. But you have people around you, we are not leaving you. Okay? We'll go through this together" Charlie said side hugging Alex. "Let's go then?" Charlie asks Alex who nods hesitantly.

They get to the hospital where the therapist told them that's where he'll be. They got to reception and check in Alex, a tall guy came around the corner looked at Alex and slightly bits his bottom lip - "Alex Swan?" he asked.

"Erm, yeah - this is my dad Chief Swan" Alex said getting uncomfortable with his stare. Alex said 'chief' in hopes it would stop the look he was getting. It didn't.

"Ah Chief Swan, nice to meet you. Are you coming in with him?" the therapist asked hoping he wouldn't.

"Yes, he is - otherwise 1) I wouldn't be here and 2) I'll just tell him anyway" Alex said firmly. "What's your name anyway?" he adds.

"Oh sorry, I'm Casper Slater, Dr Casper if you want" Dr. Casper said winking at Alex. Charlie saw this then looked back to Alex who still looks uncomfortable.

"Well, shall we?" Dr Casper asked pointing to his room. They both nod and following behind him, Alex managed to message his siblings and Jasper to let them know how fucking weird this guy is.

Charlie stays close to Alex as they sit down - Alex puts in phone in his pocket after putting it on vibrate. Casper looks at the smiling "don't worry - this is just an intro, we get to another each other abit better. So I'll start: As you know my name is Casper, I moved to forks around a year ago but I've been a therapist for around 5-10 years. See just the basics. Alex as it's your session. Introduce yourself." he finishes with a bright smile.

Alex shifts uncomfortably - he looks at his dad who nods. "You know I'm Alex, a twin and a big brother." he looks at him getting a feeling so he just says - "oh and I have a boyfriend" smiling thinking of Jasper. Charlie knew what his done had done and by the look on Casper's face - he did not like that.

"A boyfriend? ho-how long have you been together?" Casper said - not happy about this information. "almost 2 years." Alex said smiling brightly.

Casper tried to keep him composer and just said "lovely. So how about we pick this up next time? hmm." wanting to get it over with. Charlie and Alex nod at him saying 'thank you' and walking out.

When they got outside "was he just fucking weird or was that just me?" Alex asked his father, who shakes his head "nope. He was weird." opening the car doors and getting in, before Alex got in - he looked back at hospital windows and saw Dr Casper staring at him, smiling creepier than the first time.

Alex gets a bad feeling about him, so he gets into Charlie's car make their way home.

By the time they got home - Ace and Bella was home from school and wondered how it went. Charlie and Alex explained what happened and they told them about how creepy the therapist was.

"Are you going to tell Jasper about him? I think you should." Ace said not liking about his dad and Alex describe this Dr Casper. Alex nods "yeah - I'm going to tell him. I think they're coming round tonight right?" Alex asks.

"Yeah which reminds me - how are we going to do it? You know me and Alice, are you and Jasper going to stay -" Ace was cut off by Charlie.

"I've thought about that. Remember we had that small-ish room that was an office? Well - I've moved one the beds in there. It's up to who goes in there" Charlie explained. So, the boys did the only logical thing. Play Rock Paper Scissors.

Alex won so he got the smaller room. Which he wanted anyway so he didn't mind. Ace and Bella helped Alex move his stuff into his own room - "this is going to be weird. We always shared a room" Ace said. "Yeah, but now, you have a girlfriend. It makes sense. Plus, we are 19" Alex said hugging his brother.

So the in came the first night Alex was in his own room watching TV when Jasper knocked on his window.

"Well, whatcha think?" Alex asks kissing his boyfriend. "Hmm, I love it darling" Jasper replied. When they both got comfortable Jasper chuckled "what?" Alex asked confused, Jasper looks at him "Alice and Edward have just turned up." Alex made a 'ahh' sound and went back to the movie.

After a while Jasper broke the comfortable silence "Darling, who the fuck is this Dr Casper Slater?" Alex lifted his head off Jasper's chest.

"My new therapist. He likes to look at me" Alex said mumbling the last part - which Jasper heard "I'm sorry - 'he likes to look at you' what is that supposed to mean?" Alex started to explain what he meant. Jasper getting angrier as the explanation when on.

"Can I kill him?" Jasper asked seriously but Alex laughed a little "erm, no? I kinda need therapy my sweet." He kisses Jasper's cheek "I know I need it, but maybe I should look for another one? He seriously freaks me out" Alex adds.

"Well, we'll keep an eye on him darling, if you want, I'll come with you next time?" Jasper offers. Alex nods "could you please? Maybe it's just me." Alex adds looking down picking his fingernails a new thing he's picked up.

Jasper grabs his hands softly "stop it, I'll go with you. okay" kissing Alexs hands affectionally. Alex nods - gets up and changes into his pjs - gets back into bed with Jasper and it doesn't take long for him to fall asleep.
─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Dr Casper Slater POV:

Well, Alex Swan. I did not except him to be that gorgeous. Nor did I expect him to bring his father with him.

Fucking great. Alex was firm on that his father needed be with him. I wasn't happy about it, I had no choice to agree with it plastering a fake smile on.

The whole intro session was going great until he said he's got a boyfriend. Like fuck would I let him keep his boyfriend.

Next session - I will slowly get into his head and make him leave his boyfriend for me. I understand him. His fucking boyfriend don't. Let the games begin.