Chapter six: Problematic Family

Alex POV:After leaving Forks to go Florida

Alex POV:
After leaving Forks to go Florida. I turned my phone to see if there was any messages from dad. There was one saying he understands why I left and hopes I can sort things out, and that he loves me. I messaged his dad back then go to Ace's, Bella's and Jasper's messages.

'You are the biggest dick ever! Fucking ring me Alex!' Ace messages were something like that.

'I understand but you got everyone worried. Ace almost punched Jasper. Ring us Alex please. Love you' - Bella.

'Alex, darling. Come back okay. Come back and we'll work through it. I know we can, I love you Alex.' Jasper.

Ace's messages are more colourful than I would like to admit but I know just leaving like that maybe wasn't the best idea but now I'm in Florida now and they can yell at I when he gets back Sunday night. Or maybe now.

My phone rang I look at the screen and prepare for the shouting I'm going to get.

"Hey Ace - listen I'm sorry but -" I was cut off by him.

"Oh you're sorry? your sorry! Bullshit Alex, how can you leave like that!? I got a fucking phone call at fucking 7 this morning telling me you've gone to fucking Florida for the bastard weekend to stay with our mom. Totally cool with that by the way. But you didn't even fucking tell us! Bella went fucking crazy and smacked the shit out of Edward - I almost smacked Jasper for which I'm sorry for -" I cut him off this time.

"Ace - shut the fuck up. Let me explain. I am sorry but I knew if I told any of you, you should wanted to come with or tried to get me to stay. I need space Ace - I feel like I'm trapped and I can't move around because everyone is watching me, waiting for me break. My marriage might be at an end because I misunderstood something and I feel like a right prick. So I've come away and I'll be back on Sunday night." I explain driving to my mom's.

What I didn't know was I am on loud speaker and they all can hear me. I hear someone move and than I hear my sister - "You're coming back though? You said Sunday night. You're not going to change your mind?" she asked me, making me feel guilty.

"No - I'm coming back don't worry." I said assuring her. "Hey I'm at moms so Bella, Ace - I'll ring you later. Love you." I added hanging up, parking my car and walking up to my moms front door.

Cullen House:

"Your brother is a pain in my ass but I love him so much

"Your brother is a pain in my ass but I love him so much." Jasper once Alex hung the phone. Bella laughed but kept looking at her daughter. But Bella knows something is wrong, even though everything was falling into place - the Volturi accepted her as a new vampire but like everything they want proof someday.

What they also noticed was Renesmee was growing way to fast. She is a hybrid after all so Carlisle got to searching on that. Bella took her daughter out to play in the snow - Paul joined them in his human form.

"So what's the plan? If you think she is growing to fast - what does that mean?" Paul asked Bella. "Edward thinks we will find answers in Brazil. Or Phoebe said she'll get in to contact with her old friends." she explained.

Paul nodded his head about to say something but Renesmee came running into his arm making Bella ask her "honey, what's wrong?" Renesmee looked up to see somewhere look at her that's what made her scared.

"Who is that mommy?" Renesmee asked her mom. Without even looking at her - she's squinting her eyes to get a better look.

"I think that's our cousin from Denali. Irina!" Bella shouts. Bella shouts to her cousin but before she could speak to her - Irina sped away from them leaving Bella to go after her.

Bella couldn't catch up to her but Alex came out of nowhere and caught her before she jumped into the ocean.

"Going somewhere dear cousin?" Alex asked sarcastically. 

Bella stopped in shock - "Alex!" she said hugging him tightly - he hugged her back with one arm, the other holding Irina. 

"We need to go back the Cullens and you can explain why the fuck you're running away. Sound good? Okay then," Alex said leaving no room for arguments. Speeding the Cullen house Bella, Paul and Renesmee in tow.

"I believe I have something of yours Carlisle. Our darling cousin was about to do a runner after seeing Renesmee who I need to spend time with." Alex said pushing Irina in front of him causing Edward to catch her.

"What you have done - it's illegal! You know what Carlisle" Irina said struggling in Edward grip. 

"I'll report you. This is wrong" she kept saying but everyone was ignoring her making her even more mad.

"Okay couple of things - why is she so pissed? where the fuck is Ace and finally where the fuck is my husband?" Alex said firing out questions to his family. Bella chuckled as she's missed her brother who seems a lot better. 

"I'm here brother." Ace said from behind him - Alex turned around so fast smiling at his brother who sped to him hugging - "I've missed you. You looked more relaxed Alex. Jasper is in your house. Has been the whole day." Ace said letting go of Alex who hugged Alice.

"Right - well, I'll be back. I need to see Jasper" Alex said speeding to his house.

"Oh God - we are not going to see them for a while. I hope you guys know that." Ace said laughing making Bella cringe.

Swan-Hale House:

As Alex sped home to make up with his husband

As Alex sped home to make up with his husband. Running the front door - looking everywhere he realized Jasper isn't there but he hears something outside and looks out the window to see his husband walking through the trees. 

He takes off his jacket walking to go outside - as he opens the back door Jasper looked up to see who was in their house - seeing Alex he just stood there looking at him until Alex starting walking towards him. 

"Hello sweets." Alex said not even giving him to chance to reply - he grabs the back of his neck and smashes his lips onto Jaspers. 

Jasper kissed him back and before they knew it they're in their bedroom making love to each other - just they did the first time. 

Alex pulled away for a second looking into Jasper's eyes - "I love you Jasper and I'm sorry for being a complete prick to you and -" Alex was cut off by Jasper kissing him.

"I love you too darling and believe me when I say - I would rather fight you and make up like this every damn time. Than lose you - because I won't be able to handle that." Jasper finished. 

None of them wanted to finish what they started so they carried on the night. The talking can wait.