Chapter Two: School

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Monday morning came around in the Cullen household. Alice is running around in nervous and excitement. Today is the day they will see their mates. Alice runs into Jaspers run and goes to his wardrobe pulls out and outside proceeds to throw it at Jasper who is sitting on his bed looks at him and just says "wear that" Jasper who just watches her in amusement as she runs out his room, goes to Edward's room does the same thing.

Jasper and Edward leave their rooms in the clothes Alice has chosen for them looks at each other and says "Alice" rolling their eyes, shaking their heads chuckling at her antics. Everyone gathers in the living room and chose their respective cars and went on their way to school, as they parked their cars in the school car park, they get out their cars and wait.

"Here they come" Alice said in excitement. They look around to see two new cars entering. One belonging to Alex and the other is Bella's truck.

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Monday morning the Swan household was chaotic. Charlie is in the kitchen making breakfast for everyone, Ace being the responsible one who is already dressed sitting at the table with his Harry Potter book, just waiting for Bella and Alex to start arguing over the bathroom.

"Fuck sake Alex, get out the bathroom I need to shower!" Bella shouted through the bathroom door. Alex is in there, brushing his teeth hearing his sister shout at him just smiling.

"Alright, hang on!" Alex shouted back still smiling. He eventually leaves the bathroom looking at a fuming Bella outside the door. "There you go Bells, all yours" he said whilst walking away heading towards his bedroom to go get ready for the day.

Bella and Alex eventually join Charlie and Ace and breakfast table and they ate breakfast, as a family. Alex looks up at Charlie with wide eyes and an excited expression "Dad, is my car here?" Charlie looks outside, then back at his son "yeah it came about an hour ago, luckily I was already awake. But you finish your breakfast first. Then you can go and check it"

So after that they finished their breakfast, getting their school stuff and making their way outside.

"My baby!" Alex shouted and ran to his car inspecting it making sure nothing was wrong this it. The rest of Swan family just watched at his antics and laughs. "So Ace who are going to school with?" Charlie asks. "Bella. It's safer, he is nuts when he drives" Ace says as if it's obvious. Bella just laughs at her bothers as Alex lifts his head looking slightly offended of what his brother said.

"Hey. I'm a safe driver you dick" while he puts his bag in his passenger seat, looks at his family "Dad, see you later. Bella, Ace.  See you fuckers at school" winking and smiling at them. Alex gets in his car and Bella and Ace get into the truck and start following Alex to school.