Bonus Chapter: Charlie and Phoebe's Wedding

Charlie POV:

Charlie POV:

Today is the day I marry the love of my life. Literally, I've waited for this woman and I can't wait to marry her. I'm making sure my suit is perfect when my kids come in.

"Wow dad, you're looking nice." Bella said to me walking up to me hugging me, "thanks, sweetheart." I hug her back.

"Clean up nice, dad. Nervous yet?" Ace asked me sitting down on the chair smiling. I scoffed at him, "yeah thanks, and maybe a little." I admit as I can't lie to my kids - they laughed at that.

"Have you seen her yet?" I asked my kids. The twins looked at each other smiling - "yeah dad, we have. If you was still human, you'd probably faint." Alex said smirking at me. Cheeky little bastard he is.

"Shut the fuck up Alex." Bella said smacking his arm, "Oh, the wolves are here and Billy." Bella informed me. "Yeah okay. The rest of the family.?" I asked them.

"The girls except Bella obviously are with Phoebe and Embry is trying to play it cool with Rebekah but it's failing." Ace said laughing at his friend.

"You know, you could help him out." I said to them knowing they won't. "Charlie, it's time for you head to top and wait for your bride." Carlisle said coming in smiling - I nod my head and look at my kids who are smiling at me.

"What?" I ask them. "Nothing - we are happy for you dad." Alex said hugging me walking out, Ace and Bella do the same.

I follow them and make my way to the alter and wait for Phoebe.

Phoebe POV:

I'm in my dress with the help of Esme, Alice and Rosalie. I'm ready to get married. "Oh my, Phoebe. You look fucking stunning." Esme said to me smiling.

I smile at her "thank you, I'm ready to get married. Is it time yet?" I ask them, they laughed at me at my eagerness.

"5 minutes and you'll be getting married." Alice said squealing in excitement.

"I'm starting to feel -" I was cut off by the twins and Bella coming in to the room. "ooo there is the bride!" Alex shouts coming over to me hugging me, I look over his shoulder and smiled at Bella and Ace.

"How you feeling Phoebe? Dad tried to lie about being nervous but nevertheless he's ready and waiting for you." Ace explained to me hugging Alice. "I'm so fucking ready, and a little nervous." I answered him.

"Well it's time - we'll go take our seats and see you out there." Rosalie said hugging me before leaving.

"You ready?" Carlisle asked me. I grab my bouquet, smile and nod my head linking arms with him and wait for my signal to walk down and start the rest of my life.

Third person POV:

As the music started to play - Charlie looked towards his children who had massive smiles and nodded at their father who smiled back and looked up to see his bride walking down the Carlisle - they locked eyes and couldn't stop staring at each other.

When Carlisle and Phoebe got to Charlie, he handed Charlie Phoebe's hand. Charlie took her hand and looked at her.

"You look stunning love." he said making her look down bashfully. They looked towards the minister who is marrying them.

"Dearly beloved, we are gathered here today to celebrate the love Charlie and Phoebe have for each other and want to share it with family and friends." The minister said making everyone smile, the ceremony went on without fault.

The twins and Bella will deny getting emotional hearing their father say his vows to his new wife.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may kiss your bride" the minister finished making Charlie lift Phoebe's vail and kissed her with all the love he can muster in that moment.

In that moment - everyone stood on their feet cheering and clapping. The twins and Bella being the loudest ones. They pulled apart and smiled walking down the aisle to make their way to the reception.

"Darling husband of mine." Phoebe said with a massive smile on her face - "yes my darling wife." Charlie matched her energy.

"I have no idea what our reception looks like. Alice designed it." Phoebe said to Charlie who smiled at this.

"Well, we'll find out together." He said taking her hand.

"Wow" they both said amazed when they saw what Alice managed to do in a small amount of time

"Alice - I think you have out done yourself." Esme said stunned. Alice looked very pleased with herself hugging Ace. "Yeah Ali, wow." Ace added as they found where they are sitting.

The guests started to sit down, whilst the rest was getting settled they are waiting for the first dance to start. Eventually everyone sat down.

Phoebe and Charlie went to the dance floor and started their first dance. They couldn't stop looking at each other smiling, whispering things to each other and pecking each other's lips.

Alex looked at Jasper smiling holding his hand, Ace looked at Bella and Alex than turning back to look at his dad - "he's finally happy." he said grinning at his dad.

"Yeah he is - mom is, we are so it's his turn to be." Bella added Alex agreed.

They finished their first dance - sat down, then came the speeches.

If Charlie could've cried - he would have when his kids spoke at his wedding. Congratulating him and Phoebe and wishing them a lifetime of happiness.

When the speeches were finished, everyone was mingling with each other, no family drama which is what they wanted.

Charlie is finally happy with Phoebe, and he wouldn't change it for the world.

~~~~

Author's note:

That's a wrap!

Thank you again to everyone who stuck around and read it!

There might be some editing somewhere along the line we shall see.

Thank you again!

Have a good day/ evening/ night!

Much love!💖