Chapter Seven: Serious Conversation

As the Cullens and the Swans reach the house. They open their presents and sit there and wait for them to start talking. But again, Alex hates the silence and decides to break it.

"Are any of you going to talk about what happened? We know Rosalie and Emmett side of the story." he asks putting his drink on the table.

Carlisle looks at Edward and starts explaining why they left, and why they were given the 'bullshit excuse.' As Carlisle finished explaining that - Ace looks at them:

"So, all of us could have been avoided if you didn't listen to him? got it." he says still angry at Edward.

"There is another reason." Edward said looking down slightly scared of their reaction. "What other reason Edward? no need to lie to us now. You've done it once." Alex said like his brother still hating him.

Edward looks at them with remorse and starts explaining the other reason they 'had' to leave. "The Volturi. They know about you, we know how they are with human mates but when I went to them and answer their questions about you three. Aro can see anyone's thoughts and memories with just one touch." Edward was explaining who and what the Volturi can do.

"Okay, and? There is something you're not telling us." Bella says - "tell us. Now" she adds when he just stands there and not saying anything.

"Fucks sake. They want to meet you. All of you." Jaspers says as Edward again doesn't say anything. "When you say, 'all of you' just us three or does that include Dad?" Alex asks processing everything they were just told.

"Just you three." Edward finally answers them. "Oh, that's fucking wonderful." Bella said sarcastically.

Bella stands up and runs her hands through her hair but noticing Alice move to her brother - she quickly stands in front of him "I like you Alice but aint no way are you hugging him" she said firmly.

Alex doing the same thing and pushing Ace behind him and Bella. Alice stops and looks that them.

"Ace, please I'm sorry. I had to. Alex, Bella please move. I need him." Alice says her voice trembling. "No" they both say protecting their brother.

"Even after explaining to, you why you -" Alice was cut off by Bella which shocked everyone. "Listen, I know I said I was waiting for them to forgive you. However - I wasn't finished. You think after explaining everything to us and more that even you didn't know about - that I'll let you near my brother? Seriously?!" stepping one step closer to Alice every time.

"Bella" Ace starts - "I know Alex is the eldest but considering he's being a prat and eye fucking Jasper every chance he gets - and you looking at Edwin like he's a desert. You talk to him, Alex talks to Jasper, and I will talk to Alice. Separately. That way none of us cloud the other judgment, okay? Okay" He states walking around his siblings taking Alice's hand and walking away but not before turning around

"Alex, ring dad please." Alex looks at his brother with a proud face and just nods.

Ace POV:

As I walk outside Alice behind me - I sigh and sit a really big rock looking at her. "Will you leave again? I know we want to be back together, but I can't if that what you're planning to leave" I say as she stands in front of me.

She knows I need reassurance from her. I was heartbroken and I know I had Alex and Bella and Dad, everyone at the rez but I needed her. Alice looks at me with tears in her eyes that will never fall.

"Ace, I swear I won't leave again, I don't even know why I did the first time but, I do know I love you so much Ace. I can't be away from you anymore" she says to me walking slowly towards me.