Chapter three: Graduation

School on Thursday was pointless according to the twins and Bella

School on Thursday was pointless according to the twins and Bella. Friday however was the one of the most important days. Graduation. As they are getting ready to leave the house - there is knock on the front door. Frowning as they are not expecting anyone, Alex goes to open the front door and when he does he is shocked to see his mom and Phil standing there.

"Mom!" Alex shouts as she pulls him in for a hug, hearing their brother shout they run from the kitchen to the front door and seeing Alex in their moms arms. Going up to them Bella hugs Phil and Ace just shakes his hand.

"Alright mom - let him go" Bella said laughing as she is watching Alex struggle to get out from his moms hold. Renee lets Alex go and she hugs Bella and Ace the same way.

"I'm so proud of you. All three of you" Renee said with happy tears. Charlie comes down the stairs greeting Phil and Renee - "I thought you'd might like everyone here to celebrate this with you" Charlie said smiling at his children. He looks at his watch - "right, it's time to go" as everyone walked out, the twins and Bella got into Charlie's car and Renee, Phil got into theirs following Charlie to the school.

As they parked up - The Cullens are already there and waiting but noticed another car pull in and park next to Charlies. "Is that who I think it is?" Alice asked seemingly no one. As they are watching their mates with their family - smiling, joking and hugging each other - it seemed like the perfect family.

As the Swan/Dwyer family got closer to the Cullens - Bella looks around to see Edward, Jasper and Alice walk up to them. "Edward" Bella said as she lets go of Ace's arm and walks upto Edward. Hearing his name - Ace and Alex seeing Alice and Jasper they do same. A cough gets their attention. They look at their mom who is looking at her kids with an unreadable expression.

"Mom, this is my boyfriend Edward, and they are Alice and Jasper - fiancés to the twins." Bella started to explain. Renee just looks at Phil and then Charlie who shrug their shoulders letting Renee do her thing. "So you're the one who broke my kids?" glaring at Edward who gulps.

"Yes ma'am" he said - that made everyone snicker. Renee looked him up and down made a 'mhm' sound and just walks away. Charlie give one look at them and they go straight into the gym waiting for the ceremony to start. As every takes their seats - Edward sat with Bella, Alice with Ace and finally Alex with Jasper.

Ceremony Starts:

Jessica starts her speech as she is Class Valedictorian. She takes deep breath:

"When we were kids everyone asked us what we wanted to be as we grew up. Some kids would say Astronaut, President - or in my case. A princess." Everyone chuckled at that as it's just a Jessica thing to do. "As the years we grew up, we changed our answers when we got asked, A cowboy, a popstar or in my case a gold medalist. But now we have grown up and they ask, they want a serious answer. Well how about this? Who the hell knows?!" as she finished loud cheers ran out of the crowd and clapping - Bella is taking in what Jessica has just said.