Chapter one: Bella's Birthday

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

Monday morning arrived and Bella is still sleeping - Charlie and the twins are sneaking into Bella room with a cake and some presents - she finally turns eighteen today.

"Okay, three two one - HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" They shout making Bella jump up in fright but ends up falling out her bed. Charlie goes over to her helping stand up - Alex and Ace however are dying of laughter. As Bella sits down on her bed Charlie gives her first presents.

"Here you go, me and your mom coordinated, and we decided on this. You know to make a scrap book or whatever" Charlie explains. "Wow dad, thank you" Bella says leaning up to hug her dad.

"So, we decided to get you little presents - here you go - and this is your main present" Ace says giving Bella her gifts. Bella grabs them from her brothers excited.

"Alex, Ace. Thank you. You didn't have to" she says opening her new phone they got her. Hugging them both tightly - Charlie is watching is kids with a proud smile "anyway - come on we have breakfast waiting for you" Alex says.

"18 huh Bella. You're getting old" Charlie teasing his youngest. Bella looks at her father huffing "18 is not old. They are 19 next week" she says crossing her arms.

"I don't know is that a grey hair?" Charlie asks seriously. "No way" Bella says in disbelief rushing over to her mirror to check her hair.

As she finds nothing, she turns round looking at her family who are laughing - Charlie holds his hands up in a mock surrender - "that's very funny" Bella says sarcastically.

"Come on birthday girl." Ace says putting his arm around her shoulders. They ate breakfast and made their way to school, as the Cullens weren't there yet, they went over to Angela, Jessica and everyone.

"Hey, my mom sent over a camera for a scrap book. Memories of high school" Bella explained as Angela saw her holding a camera - "don't worry - whether they like or not. Alex and Ace go stand near them" Bella says smiling at her brothers, "your wish is our command. Just for today" Ace says sighing. They all stand in a line linking arms and smiling.

"Great. The Cullens are here" Mike said still holding a grudge with them. The twins and Bella smile at their friends then go over to the Cullens who are making their way to them.

"Happy birthday!" Alice shouts "shh" Bella says as she doesn't want the whole school to know - "sorry. Here is your present" Alice says letting go of Bella.

Alex is waiting near the stairs with Jasper who is currently whispering things in Alex's ear making him smile. "It's Bella birthday" Alex's reminds Jasper - "oh yeah, Bella happy... never mind" Jasper was starting to say but saw her face and dropped it leaving the rest to laugh at them.

Throughout the day - Bella's birthday was on 'need to know' basis, after school they went home to spend some time with Charlie as they are spending the night at the Cullen house.