Chapter five: Christmas

It's Christmas time in the Cullen/Swan households. The twins and Bella spend the morning with their in-laws, then in the afternoon/evening they went to the rez.

"The snow is starting to stick." Bella said to Edward who was standing behind her. The twins, Jasper and Alice look at her. "We have today Bell - let's make it a fucking good day," Ace said walking over to Emily hugging her and giving everyone their presents.

Bella nodding at the smiling she looked over to see Renesmee and Paul exchanging gifts, then Paul puts a bracelet around her wrist and locket around her neck. Renesmee has  a massive smile on her and runs over to Bella showing her what Paul got her.

"Mom look what Paul got me!" she said excitedly. Bella smiles at her daughter and kneels down so Renesmee can show her properly. "Wow, let's have a look then." Bella said smiling still. As Renesmee showed her mom her gifts the twins nudge her and nod their head towards Sam and Emily.

"Oh right -" Bella said getting up and starts to walk over to them. But Alex has other idea's and walks in front of everyone, "shut up a minute please!" Alex said making everyone look at them. "Me, Ace and Alex have a gift you Sam and Emily." Bella said going to stand next to Alex along with Ace.

"We know for a fact - you two did not get an honeymoon after your wedding." Ace said making Sam and Emily look confused at them to where this is going. "So, we had an idea as a thank you for basically everything you've done. We got you an all payed honey moon to Hawaii. You leave after the face off thing with them fuckers." Ace said in one breath. 

Bella got the envelope out of her bag and gave it Emily who took it with shaking hands. She opens it and gasps with happy tears - "thank you, thank you, thank you." she said running over to them hugging them and Sam stood there in shock and can't believe someone would do that for them. He looks at the twins and Bella - "Seriously, thank you." he said hugging them as well.

Everyone exchanged gifts - Jasper got Alex a new leather jacket, Alex got Jasper a cowboy hat a joke - "I hope you know - that's not your real present." Alex said winking at him then going to his dad leaving Jasper in a shocked state. 

Alice got Ace tickets to Harry Potter World in London which he denied he squealed at. Ace got Alice a new car - which she definitely squealed at. The twins got Bella a photo of all of them - she didn't have one. In this photo consist of her, the twins, Charlie and Renee, if she could cry, she would have.

~~~~

Later that night they decided to have a bon fire - the vampires and wolfs

Later that night they decided to have a bon fire - the vampires and wolfs. Jacob and Sam took food putting them on the table where Emily and Esme told them to put them. 

Paul and Emmett brough wood over and Benjamin lit it from his fighter tips using his powers.  

Everyone sits down on the logs telling war stories. "Name any American Battle. I was there" Garrett said to the wolves. 

"Little Bighorn." Jacob and Paul said. Garrett gave them a big smile "I came this close to biting Custer. But the Indians got him first." he said. Kate came speeding over and sat in Garrett lap - "Try Oleg's assault on Constantinople. He didn't win that one on his own." she said laughing at their faces.

"Aye, However that was one hell of a rebellion." Liam said as he sat down across from them. Vladimir and Stefan started with their war story, they was interested in that all right. 

However Klaus scoffed in amusement with these stories. "What? you got something better?" Vladimir said as he didn't like being interrupted. Rebekah smiles as her brother gave him a wicked smile and started to tell his and his families stories throughout the years.

"I can not stop thinking how everyone here has put their lives and families life in danger because we fell in love." Edward said to his adopted father. Carlisle looks at him "everyone here has something to fight for Edward. I certainly do." he finished smiling a little.

Edward looks at his wife taking their daughter to the house. Carlisle is looking at his whole family.

"Carlisle I have never thanked you -" Edward was cut off by Carlisle - "you don't need to thank me, we are family. This is what we do." he explained but Edward shook his head. 

"I'm thanking you for giving me an extraordinary life you've given me." Edward said making Carlisle go quite and hug Edward. 

In the house:

Bella takes Renesmee into her bedroom after saying goodnight to everyone. "Come on, you still need to sleep." Bella said tucking her daughter in, "Mom, I'm scared about tomorrow. What if -" she was cut off by Bella.

"Nothing and I mean nothing will happen okay?" Bella said calming her daughter down. 

Outside in the hall way Jasper and Alice are talking as they have a special guest turning up - "they will help us Jasper. I know they will." Alice said hugging her brother as she goes into her and Ace's bedroom where he's waiting for her.

Jasper goes into his room where Alex is waiting for him. Jasper opens the bedroom door only to see Alex wearing his cowboy hat smirking at him.

"Come on love, we need to relax for tomorrow." Alex said dragging Jasper to the bed.

~~~~

As the night went away, and dawn approaches the wolves outside came in to have breakfast and they sat in silence until the twins came down making conversation.

Edward and Bella followed by their daughter called everyone into the living room.

"I just want to say thank you for helping us. May this day be mark as they day we stand up to the Volturi and live in peace around the world." Edward said making them smile and get ready to leave.

The twins, Bella and Charlie hugged each other and they knew they'll always be there for each other. No matter what.

Because at the end of the day - everyone is family.