Chapter two: Honeymoon/Twins Changing

After a long trip they made it to Isle Esme - "That is Isle Esme

After a long trip they made it to Isle Esme - "That is Isle Esme. It was a gift from Carlisle." Edward explained seeing his wife's face. Bella smiles amazed "wow - it's beautiful." she said.

Edward hugs her from the side - "you want to look around or do want to sleep?" he asked her she looks up at him "or we can swim?" she suggested. "Yeah sounds amazing" he agreed but she nodded her head - "i'll be back in a few minutes." Bella said running into the bedroom and getting changed. 

She opened her suitcase and jut scoffed at Alice considering she's the one who packed it but she gets an idea and just goes out on just a dressing gown and drops it as soon as Edward turns around and smiles at his wife.

"You're beautiful" Edward said starstruck. Bella blushed and said "Don't go shy now." she said getting into the pool with Edward. That starts they really fun night and Bella is in bliss with everything.

The next morning:

The next morning Bella wakes up with a massive smile on her face - getting out of bed she stumbles but laughed it off - she walks into the kitchen meeting Edward there who see's her legs where he picked her up last night - "let me see them." Edward said bending down to check them - seeing them he feels guilty for it. Bella however see's this and deicides to say something.

"If you even think about not doing that again - I swear to Jesus I will throw you to the wolves. Understand? The only thing wrong with me is I can't fucking walk straight." She states making him smile and nod his head bending down to kiss her. That's how their honeymoon carried on - talking, hiking and lots of making love.

Emily's house:

"yeah Carlisle we'll discuss it - I know it needs to be done. Alright, bye." Sam ended the call looking at Emily - "they think they should do while Bella is away" he said to his wife. Emily smiles "hmm - makes sense. Especially now you guys are working together - besides they'll have their husband and wife and us. We're basically family." Emily said walking up to Sam hugging him knowing everything will be okay.

"She should have married me. I can keep her alive as least. What they -" Jacob's rant was cut off by Sam - "She loves Edward. She married Edward. Once again she does not love you Jacob. Deal with it." he hoped that would stop him but it never ends. 

"The treaty clearly states -" Jacob was cut off again but by Paul this time. "treaty doesn't apply to them. Not anymore - like Emmett said we're friends and close ones but you Jacob are making it difficult to even be around you." he said getting the football and running off but Sam stayed looking at Jacob.

"Jacob - I say. Me not you. You had that chance remember? Besides - me and Carlisle are having a discussion later about things and you are not welcome to it. I don't know what's going on with you right but sort yourself out." Sam said leaving Jacob with his thoughts.

"Jacob - face it, they will become vampires. The twins are my closest friends now - Jacob 'prick' Black we know you now." Embry said getting up and walking away.

Cullen House:

Everyone is sat in the living room discussing the twins changing into vampires thing. Even Charlie is there. Seeing as he is dating Phoebe - he might need to do this as well. 

"You should do it now - if it takes three/seven days, Bella isn't here and you've spoken to Sam and got their approval. It's the perfect time." Charlie told them mainly looking at his boys.

The twins look at each other and nod in agreement. "We agree. We do it now." they said together. Alice is happy about this but Jasper is little scared which is understandable. 

As Carlisle and Charlie are discussing when he can come back. They agreed to 7 days to be safe. Charlie shakes Carlisle hand and hugs all the girls - he goes up to his boys "you'll awake in 7 days. I'll come back. They'll look after you." he said hugging them. 

"we love you dad" Ace said, Alex couldn't find his words and nodded.

Charlie leaves and Carlisle takes them into his office he converted for this occasion - "right boys - this is going to be at the same time - I need your wrist but first talk to Alice and Jasper then we can get started." he stated leaving the room. 

Alex went to Jasper kissing him and hugging him "I'll wake up cowboy - I love you." he said to his husband who deeply kisses "I love you too." they turn around and seeing Ace and Alice in the same position - "come one brother - the quicker we do this - the quicker we wake up." Alex said hugging Alice.

Carlisle came in nodded at them - they layed down on the beds Alice managed to fit in and Carlisle shut the door - "you ready boys?" he asked them - they nodded 'yes.'

Carlisle didn't waste any more time and bit in to their wrist at the same time hoping they will wake up at the same time. Only time will tell.

Bella's honeymoon:

Edward and Bella arrive home after going food shopping - once they stepped into the kitchen the housekeepers come through to greet them. 

"Bella this is our house keepers, Gustavo and Kaure." Edward introduce them. "This is my wife Bella - please excuse we'll just leave you to it." leading Bella outside snickering making Bella look at him - "what?" she asked, he looked at her smiling "they just brought a new bed in to you know - replace the old one." he said full on laughing at her horrified face.

That night they sat in bed talking until Bella fell asleep but she woke up with a start and ran to the bathroom to throw up. "Bella - are you okay?" Edward was soon behind her holding her hair. 

She gets up brushed her teeth and washed her mouth looked at Edward "yeah - I just told feel well. Maybe something I ate." she said after calming down. Edward rubbed her back and made her go back to bed whilst he went out hunting. 

Bella maybe got about an hours rest and woke up to make some food - Edward wasn't back yet so she decided to make some chicken. As she ate it she soon realizes it wasn't fully cooked and was sick again - Edward came back and heard her rushing the bathroom "bells?" he asked through the door as she locked it. 

"You don't need to see this - I'll be okay." She said washing her mouth out again. Bella unlocked the door when she was finished and met Edward in the bedroom who rushed to hug her - "Edward hand me my bag please - I should be on my period soon." she said making him realize something.

"Wait - you haven't been on yet?" he asked in clarification but she shakes her head no - not getting what's he is saying until he knelt down and put his head on her stomach listening. Then he heard it - the faintest heartbeat. "holy shit - I'm going to ring Carlisle." he said getting up ringing his father.

Bella clicking on to what he said but her phone rings - it's Alice. "Alice - what's wrong? Are my brothers okay?" she asked completely forgetting about what she just discovered. 

Alice just answers "yeah they're fine - are you? I got a vision -" Bella cut her off with a very shocked voice "I swear something just moved  inside me." she holding her stomach with her other hand when Edward came back in. 

Bella hung up on Alice "we're going home aren't we?" she asked her husband because of the look on his face. 

"Yeah we're going home - are you happy about this?" he asked her walking up to her wrapping his arms around her. She nodded "yeah I am - are you?" she asked him worried. Edward smirk at her "I'll get back to you on that." he answered her moving away to make sure everything is packed.

"Oh by the way - Carlisle told Charlie what is happening he's meeting us at the house and the twins are in transition as we speak. They should wake up soon." Edward said taking everything to the car leaving a shocked  but happy Bella in the house.