Chapter two: Wedding Invite and problems

Wednesday was an interesting day at school for the Swans and the Cullens. The twins sat with their friends and Alex and Bella are discussing her maid of honor dress whilst Ace is talking to Alice about other wedding things. What they didn't see was Jessica glaring at Alex simply for getting married.

Edward and Jasper are sat next to their partners talking about Jaspers suit - that's what got Alex attention and got an idea, "watch his face" he said to Bella - he turns to Jasper "Sweets, are we wearing matching suits or are you just gonna wear your cowboy boots and hat?" Alex asked a shocked Jasper who stutters to answer his question leaving Bella and Alex to nearly fall out their seats with laughter.

Ace looks at them and snickers but Alice answered before Jasper could. "Absolutely not. You're wearing matching suits" she said with sass but smiling at her family. Jessica scoffs not so quietly and it makes everyone look at her - "what? What's wrong?" Angela asks her friend. Jessica looks at her shaking her head "no, nothing" she puts on a fake smile which everyone can see through.

Alice being the nice person she is changes the subject "I've decided to throw a graduation party" she exclaims bursting with excitement. "Yeah after all - how many time are we going to graduate high school?" Jasper asked sarcastically only the family know the inside joke. Edward was going to say something but Alex and Ace kicked his legs under the table to shut him up.

"I've never been to your house" Angela said. "No one's been to their house. Unless you're these three" Mike pipes up with. Jessica then adds "yeah it sounds fun anyway, what's the dress code?" she asked Alice but she didn't answer her. Bella seeing this nudges Alice "Alice, wake up" she said protecting her friend - "we stayed up last night with Rose discussing the wedding" Bella added.

"What you guys doing after school?" Edward asked. The twins and Bella looked at him "we are going to the rez to give the wedding invitation. Yes Bella is coming with us" Alex said getting the last word. Everyone knows that for the past few days - Alex has been having bad days that's why Jasper has hardly left his side. Especially at night. As the day went on - everything was good. After school Ace and Bella went to Alex's car - they got in and went to the rez.

As Alex pulls into Sam's driveway - the wolves coming running outside as it's been while they've actually seen the Swans. Bella and Ace get out the car but Alex is still sitting there looking at his phone frowning. Ace turns around to look at his brother and notices his face expression walking around the car to the drivers side opening the door looking at his brother - "Alex, what's wrong" Ace asked worriedly. Alex looks at his brother with tears/fear in his eyes "he keeps texting me - he knows where we are" Alex said his voice shaking.

Ace looked at Alex "who?" he asked not liking his brother like this. Tearing silently falling from his face "the therapist" Alex whispers handing Ace his phone to look at the texts. Ace looks at the phone starting to worry about this guy - takes photos with his phone and pulls Alex out the car and walks him into Sam's. "Oh my, boys what's wrong?" Emily asked.

Ace gives Emily Alex's phone so she could see but his phone keeps vibrating with texts coming through. Emily waves Sam over so he could see too - Sam getting angry looks at Alex "have you told Charlie?" but Alex doesn't say anything but shakes his head no.

Sam sigh going to say something but Emily interrupts him "not that I'm complaining but why you here straight after school?" she asked. Bella and the twins have a 'oh yeah' look and Ace goes into his bag handing them an envelope with a massive smile.

Emily with Sam and the rest of the wolves gather around to see - "You are here by invited to the weddings of Alexander Swan and Jasper Hale, Ace Swan and Alice Cullen" Emily reads out loudly squealing as she finishes the sentence and jumps in the twins and hugs Bella but noticed Jacob behind them.