Chapter Six: The Twins Birthday

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

After what happened after school on Monday, the remaining Cullens who still went to school left them alone all week and did what Charlie said 'leave them to make their own decisions. Leave them alone for a while.' Which is what they did.

Until it was Saturday and Rosalie and Emmett are getting ready to go to the rez for the twin's birthday party.

"Are we meeting you there or are we coming to get you?" Rosalie asks over the phone. "Hold on, I don't even know. Ace! are we all going together or are Rose and Emmett meeting us there?" Bella shouts.

They can hear Ace mumble something along the lines of 'We can go together if they want.' Rosalie nods at Emmett who is listening to the conversation.

Bella sighs at her brother vague answer "Yeah come here and we'll go together." saying goodbye they hang up and they go to get ready for the party.

"Is it just you two?" Esme asked as she is walking to the living room as they are walking out.

Emmett nods his head "Yep. Sam said that only me and Rose have an exception." Esme looks towards Edward, Jasper and Alice who are sitting in the kitchen - "why don't I ring Sam and ask him to let us go?" Esme suggests. "No, Sam will not allow it." Carlisle says coming in from outside.

"It's their birthday and we can't even see them" Alice says looking down. Edward gets an idea and looks at them "why can't we see them? they are our mates and -" he was cut off by Rosalie "because we are going on their land and oh yeah, you left them. What did you expect." saying nothing else her and Emmett go and pick up Bella and the twins.

They pull up outside their house beeping the horn. The twins and Bella come out the house hugging their father who will join them later - Alex is on the phone to his mom "thank you mom, yeah I know. I promise we won't let Bella drink." making his way down the path to Emmett car.

"Yes mom, okay well I'm going now. yeah, love you too. bye" Alex stuffs his phone is pocket "fucking finally. She's been on the bastard phone all fucking day" he grumbles as he puts his seatbelt on.

"I know we're good now but jeez" he says groaning whilst the other just laugh at him.

They make to the rez and is greeted by literally everyone, and some new ones. "I'm Seth. That's my sister Leah. Our dad is Harry" little Seth says full of excitement.

Jacob comes over and hugs Bella and highfives the twins "happy birthday you two. Emily has been shouting at us all day because apparently, we keep trying to steal food."

They are looking amused at what Jacob said "I bet you have so I wouldn't blame her" Ace said laughing at his friend.

They walk over to where everyone else is "Happy birthday boys!" Emily shouts walking up to them hugging them, "thank you" they both say hugging her back. As everyone is having drinks and eating the food - Paul comes over to them, hugging Bella, looking at the twins "happy birthday fuckers" he says smiling at them - "ha ha very funny but thanks. dick." Ace says to him. After while Sam walks inside after Emily shouts him, he has a phone call.