Chapter three: More Witnesses

As the family are outside - Zafina is using her gift on Edward who makes him think he's in a forest

"Bell - if you weren't holding my me right now. I swear I'll think this is real." Edward said to Bella - she looks at him confused. 

"I literally can't see what you're seeing." Bella to Edward who comes out of the place Zafina put him in. 

"Bella - you're a shield which I'm guessing you knew." Eleazar said walking towards them. He looks at the twins - "It doesn't surprise me you two are copycats." he added making them smirk.

"You have a powerful gift. You and you brothers - you three make an interesting team." Eleazar added smiling at them. 

Kate walks up to Bella and grabs her arm - "damn - high voltage should have put you on you ass." Garret scoffs teasing Kate - "or maybe your voltage has been exaggerated." 

Kate playfully glares at him holding up her hand "or maybe it only works on the weak" she teasing him back.

 Garret goes to touch her hand but takes too long making Ace nudge him so he grabs her hand - electrocuting him. Literally. 

Garret ends up falling to his knees looking up at Kate with amazed in his eye "You truly are an amazing woman." 

~~~~

Sam and Jacob are with pack new and old training to control their phasing

Sam and Jacob are with pack new and old training to control their phasing. Suddenly they stop and look into the forest - "who ever is here was not invited." Jacob said to Sam making them all turn into their wolves and run into the forest and chase after whoever it is.

The two unknown vampire jump from tree to tree teasing the wolves making them even more mad. 

They jump from the trees and stand on the rocks making faces at the wolves when Carlisle, Edward and the twins and others find them.

"Vladimir, Stefan. You two are a long way from home." Carlisle said. "What the fuck are they doing here?" Kate angrily asked.

Vladimir looks Carlisle almost cockily - "well, we've heard that the Volturi are moving against you. Also that you do not stand alone." he finished smirking a little. 

Carlisle holds eye contact as he said "we did not do what we are accused of." he defended his family. "We do not care what you did, Carlisle." Vladimir said rolling his eyes. 

Stefan took his chance to say something - "we have been waiting for a millennium for someone to challenge the Volturi scum to be challenged." 

Carlisle looked at him "we do not intend on fighting them." he further explained. Vladimir scoffed when he heard this "That's a shame. Aro's witnesses will be disappointed. Especially one." when he said the last bit he glanced at Alex. 

The twins looked at each other when he said that. But that conversation can wait. 

"Aro's witnesses?" Eleazer asked as none of them knew this information. This made the Romanians laugh. "Aw, still hoping they will listen?" Vladimir said.

In the house:

They are all in the living room as they are now worried this might turn into a fight. "When Aro wants someone from a coven - it's not long after for 'evidence' to show up to prove they have comminated some sort of crime." Eleazer explained. 

Bella looks at him frowning "so he's done this before?" Eleazer answers her "It happens so rarely. I have never realized there is a pattern." he finished. 

"Apparently he always pardons whose thought as he claims are repented." Carlisle explains. Eleazer agreed with him adding - "there is always one person or persons who has an ability. Then he offers them a place on the guard." 

Alice looks up as she grips Ace's hand - "He wants me, Edward and the twins." she said making everyone look at her. "He has no one likes us." Edward added.

"Why does he need all these witnesses?" Emmett asked. "To spread the word that justice in fact done. That's after he slaughters an entire coven." Alistair informed Emmett.

"Benjamin, Tia. We are leaving." Eleazer said to his family. Everyone looked at him not knowing what to do.

Edward scoffed - "and go where? Where in your mind do you think he will be satisfied with us three? Huh? What makes you think he won't after Benjamin next? or anyone in here, their entire goal is power. That's it. Carlisle might not be comfortable asking you to fight. But I will - not just for the sake of my family. But yours also. We want to live in peace, I'm also certain so do you." Edward finished his speech making the twins look at each other and clap breaking the tense atmosphere.

When no one said anything - standing up next to Edward, Alex backed up his brother in law. Shocking all the Cullens. "We are Swan-Hale/Cullens. We will fucking do this. We can do this. I know I don't agree with him much but I am now. I'm sure my husband, sisters and twin will agree with me." Alex finished. 

Jasper, Alice and Ace moved behind Alex who looked at Edward nodding his head. "I am with my brother. Alice has your back Alex. Just saying." Ace said patting Alex's shoulder.

"Alex is right. We are family - the Volturi needs to know they can't just kill an entire coven just because they want someone from it." Carlisle said. They seem to have gotten through to the rest of the them.

"The pack will fight with you." Sam and Jacob said. Just like that - everyone seemed to want to fight for peace.

The Denali's, Garett, Benjamin all agreed to fight. "No Benjamin -" Amun started but was cut off by him - "We will do what's right Amun. You can do as you please." Benjamin stood his ground turning back to Edward nodding his head. 

The rest stated they will stand the Cullens. The Romanians looked amused by this "Well. That didn't take much convincing." Vladimir said to Stefan who laughed.

"Let's just hope it don't come to that." Edward said to his family, he looked at Alex who was laughing with Bella, Ace, Jasper and Alice.

"Alex - thank you for backing me up." Edward said shaking Alex's hand. "Ahh you're welcome. Two things - it's doesn't mean we're friends considering you're married to my sister BUT you're part of our family so. We take care of family." Alex finished making Bella smile at them.

~~~~

Couple hours later as everyone is talking and getting to know the different type of covens there is out there.

Phoebe went to open to front door and invited her friends in and took them into the living room.

"We've heard you need our help. So here we are."

"Holy fucking -" Esme started but was cut off by Klaus

"Hello love" Klaus said smirking.