Chapter three: Pregnant Bella and Twins awake

Charlie makes it to the Cullen house after a run in the Jacob who came to his house - after that Charlie really wanted to be with Phoebe. He walks into the Cullen house and goes into the living room - "hey everyone." he said walking up to Phoebe who kissed his cheek. 

"Carlisle - how my boys?" Charlie asked worried for his twins but Jasper is one who answered as Alice is with the twins checking on them. "They'll either wake up tonight or tomorrow." Jasper said twisting his wedding ring. 

"Bella and Edward have just turned up." he added when Charlie was going to ask. Edward and Bella walk through the door and Bella as soon as she saw her dad - she went straight up to him crying. "Dad, I'm scared." she whimpered into her dads chest who hugs her tighter.

"Listen to me Bell - I understand you're scared. Getting pregnant by a dead guy is something I'd never thought I'd say but listen to me - if you have to transition then do it. Don't worry about anyone else. Think of you and this baby. You'll make a great mother. Me and your brothers will here whenever you need us. Okay? Don't worry." Charlie said calming his daughter down which work amazingly.  

"Edward - if you don't stand by her than I'll shoot you." Charlie said looking at him seriously making him scared. "Sir, I love her and our baby already - we just need to keep an eye on her as there is some risks." Edward explained everything to them with the help of Carlisle. Charlie nodded his head understanding it but has a question. 

"So it's obvious this baby will be a hybrid. half human and half vampire which means throughout this whole thing Bella will need blood. Preferably from a blood bag and not an actual human." Charlie said to Carlisle and Sam who was on the phone listening in. 

Sam agreeing to these - "as long as this baby won't be threat then congratulations and we will visit after Bella transitions." he said before hanging up they agreed they need to keep Jacob in line. 

Suddenly Jasper and Alice get up and speed to the twins room where they are Edward and Esme stay in living room with Bella and Charlie. "They're awake" Edward said as Bella looked confused and Charlie stood there just waiting. 

The twins:

"Holy shit - I feel like I've been smacked over the head by a fucking glass bottle." Alex said opening his eyes but doesn't move. When he don't hear an answer back he looked at his brother.

"Ace? Ace you awake?" Alex asked. Alex gets up and goes over to his brother but seeing his eyes still closed he goes over the mirror to check himself - he remembered having green eyes - as he looks at himself he can see and hear everything clearer and his eyes are an blood red colour.

"I swear Alex - you spend more time in the mirror then anywhere else." Ace suddenly said making Alex turn around and speed over to him knocking him and Ace over not realizing how fast he actually is. 

"Oh fuck - sorry. You wasn't awake when I woke and I was worried -" Alex was cut off but Ace. "Alex - you'll never have to live without me." Ace said hugging his brother back when they stood up but the door opened seeing Alice and Jasper, they sped over to them hugging and kissing them. 

"Wait - Bella's back?" Ace asked as he could hear her breathing. They went to go to their sister but was stopped - "woah, you two need to hunt. Alice, Jasper take them out and them they can see Charlie and Bella. Okay?" Carlisle said opening the window so they can jump out of it.

The twins run and jump out the window and start running to find something. Alice and Jasper no far behind. "Dear brother of mine - i bet you I can catch a bear quicker than you" Ace bet Alex making their partners laugh. They didn't change - they're still the same old twins.