Chapter seven: Family vs Volturi. Part 2:

"Alice is going to show you that the child is not a danger to anyone than you are going leave whilst you can still walk

"Alice is going to show you that the child is not a danger to anyone than you are going leave whilst you can still walk." Rebekah said smiling sweetly knowing no matter what she has the upper hand. 

Alice stepped forward to Aro to hold her hand and he was shocked and slightly scared of what he saw.

Alice's Vision:

"It doesn't matter what I show you - you planned on trying to kill us." Alice said snatching her hand away looking at Rebekah nodding who looked back to her brothers doing the same thing. 

Alice looked at Bella 'now' she mouthed to her making her take her daughter and put her on top of Wolf Paul - including Hope. 

"Take care of them please." Bella said to Paul he looked at her nodded and than ran with the children. Alice than attacked Aro by kicking him a great distance, Felix and Demetri tried to grab Alice but Rebekah got them first and grabbed their heads and slammed them to the ground. 

The Swan-Hale/Cullens and their witnesses went to help them making the Volturi army run towards them. The twins along with Jasper and Kol fight their way to Alice and Rebekah, Klaus and Elijah help Carlisle and Esme fight - than they see some wolves needing a hand.

They sped over to them helping them out and go where they are needed. The twins get separated from Alice, Jasper and Rebekah, they end up fighting Alec and Demetri - "Alec, fight the brother - I want him." Demetri said his eyes not leaving Alex - Alex looked at Ace nodded and ran towards them. 

"Jasper does not deserve you, you know. Before you and your family came along, we thought that him and Alice who be together. Hmm image that - your husband with your brothers wife." Demetri antagonized Alex. 

"Don't listen to him Alex!"  Ace shouted as he kicked Alec's head off. "Go help Alice and Jasper. I have a feeling Rebekah can handle herself." Alex said locking eyes with Demetri still. 

Ace sped off to help his wife and brother in law whilst keeping an eye on Alex.

"Jasper! If you can keep an eye on Alex, that fucking prick is tormenting Alex and believe me when I say - you do not want to know what he's been saying," Ace said throwing someone in air for Embry to catch.

Alex watched Demetri who was still saying nonsense about his husband, "You know something - you keep saying that he doesn't deserve me, you're wrong. I don't deserve him - you don't know the half the shit I've put him through but yet he's still with me. But do you know else is funny?" Alex asked him waiting for an answer - "Oh yeah, what's that?" Demetri asked.

"You are not walking away from me. Alive." Alex finished rushing towards him, punching him in the face making Demetri go flying. Demetri get's up glaring at Alex rushing towards him.

 Demetri get's up glaring at Alex rushing towards him