Chapter four: the Cullens and the Swans

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

After a few weeks, Alex's ankle has healed which he is happy about. In those weeks that has passed, they have made their relationship official. All of them, and Charlie, Carlisle and Esme couldn't be happier for their children. In those weeks - the Cullen boys and Swan boys have a 'boys day' where they do nothing except play video games.

Same with the girls they go shopping and chat about their relationships. One night the Swans went home leaving the Cullens to sit and have a serious talk about them needing to tell them they are vampires.

"We need to them, and soon" Rosalie says. She doesn't want to lose the friendships she has gained. "How about Friday night we invite them to dinner. I can cook for them. Including Charlie. He's become a good friend to us" Esme says looking at her husband. "Okay, yeah kids invite them when you see them tomorrow" Carlisle decided. They all agreed.

The next day as they make their way to pick Alex, Ace and Bella up for school. Soon as they park outside the house they see Bella sitting on Alex's shoulders gripping his hair as he walks in circles. Ace and Charlie shaking their head at them.

"Alex don't drop our sister" Ace says laughing, but really helping Bella as she screams at him to help. "Ace help! Alex don't you dare drop me" she explains in a panic. "Stop fucking spinning!" She screams louder making them all laugh at her.

"Alex love, put her down" Jasper says coming up to them, Edward comes over to help Bella off her brother shoulders also laughing. "Right kids have a good day at school, Ace make sure Alex don't pick her up again" Charlie says getting into his car, Ace just nodding his head, calming down from laughing.

"Actually Charlie, Esme and Carlisle has invited you all to dinner at our house on Friday" Alice says hugging Hayden. "What time on Friday?" Charlie asks "because I'll need to come back here to change my clothes and shower" he adds. "Around 8pm? Is that okay with you?" Edward asks.

He's still nervous about Chief Swan because he knows how protective they all are over Bella. "Hmm, that's fine. See you Friday" as Charlie gets into his car.

"You're still scared of him Edward?" Bella asks. Edward looks at her "Nervous. Not scared Bella there's a difference" he says opening the car door for her. They laugh at him because they know that's a lie.

As they arrive at school, Angela shouted the Swans to waved them over - "we'll be right back" Ace says kissing Alice's head. They walk over to Angela, she hugs them and asks Bella if she wants to go dress shopping on Saturday for prom.

"Yeah bells, go dress shopping." Alex annoys his sister because she hates shopping. "Yeah Bella, you love shopping don't you?" Ace adds annoying her even more.

"Ye-yeah I'll go. Where again? So I can tell our dad" Bella saying gritting her teeth. "Port Angeles" Jessica adds. "I'm pretty sure Dad will say yes Bella. It'll be fine" Alex and Ace say simultaneously.