Chapter five: Bella's Awake and Marriage Problems

Whilst Alex was holding his niece - Jasper came up to sit next to him

Whilst Alex was holding his niece - Jasper came up to sit next to him. "does this mean you're coming home now or are you staying here?" he asked not too loud as Renesmee is sleeping. Alex sighed looking at his husband sadly smiling, "Jasper, we need to talk first. We had a massive argument. I might go to my dads until we can figure this out." Alex said with his voice cracking seeing Jasper's face but before Jasper could say something Alex passed his niece to Ace and sped out the house going to Charlie's.

Not knowing what was happening downstairs - in their room Edward broke Bella out of her thoughts as she staired into the mirror. "You look beautiful Bella. See we are the same temperature now." Edward said chuckling as his wife just grabbed him and hugging him making him groan.

"Bella, love. You are a lot stronger than me at the minute. Please don't break me." he said groaning as she squeezed him before letting him go. Bella smiled looking at up at him "I love you" she said with so much love. Edward smiled "I love you too - come on we need -" he was cut off by Bella.

"I would like to see Resnesmee." She said trying to get past him. "Woah - couple of things. First of all she's fucking amazing. Second of all - you need to hunt I can see you're hungry and third of all - Paul imprinted on her." Edward basically rushed out the last bit.

"I'm sorry what? Paul imprinted? meh, better him than Jacob - who I'm guessing hasn't been round" Bella asked after coming to terms with what happened with Paul. Edward shakes him head no with the Jacob statement.

In the woods:

Edward took Bella into the woods for her first hunt. "Close your eyes and listen - you'll know where to go." Edward told Bella. Bella does just that - she hears everything.

Owls, birds but most importantly she hears a injured dear. Bella bolts towards it and hides in the trees. "It's injured. Quick death love - he's already in pain." Edward instructed his wife. Bella looks at it for a moment but takes in what Edward said and does just that.

A quick death is what she gave it and than she buried it. Edward came behind her hugging her after just hunting for himself. "Let's go meet our daughter." He suggested making her smile and race her husband back home.

Cullen house: