Chapter 10: Let's go to Italy

─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──

As the school week came and went - it was finally Friday and the Cullens, the Swans are going to Italy that night. Friday lunch was interesting though.

Lunch time at school, everyone sat down and was having a good time talking about anything and everything.

Jasper and Alex were sitting very close and whispering to each other sharing kisses every now and again.

Until Alex's phone rang.

Alex POV:

I was kissing Jasper when my phone rang, confused as my brother and sister are here and Dad was at work. I pull out my phone from my pocket answering it - "Hello?" I ask them, "Alex it's Dr Casper. I was wondering when you were coming in again for next session?" Dr Casper asks as I roll my eyes, then realizing something - "erm, next week? I couldn't do it today so I moved it. Also how'd you get my number? I put my dad's number down" I say/ask confused as Jasper is frowning at my phone - I know he can hear him.

I hear him clear his throat "ye-yeah I must've read my schedule wrong. I asked the receptionist and told her I needed to speak to you. Urgently" he said.

Jasper can feel how uncomfortable I am - he takes the phone off me "Dr Casper - this is Jasper, Alex's boyfriend. We will speak to you next week as we are going away for the weekend. Bye" Jasper hangs up - putting my phone into my bag, he taps my legs, I stand up so he can and he drags me out of school.

"Jasper, are you okay?" I ask him as he opens his car door and gently pushes me in, he closed the door and walked around to the drivers side. He doesn't say anything as he pulls out of school and drives us to his house.

As he parks outside the house, he helps me out and Esme answers the door confused "everything alright?" she asks, "is Carlisle here?" Jasper asked as we walk into the living room seeing Rosalie and Emmett.

"Carlisle!" Jasper shouts. Rosalie comes over and hugs me "what's wrong?" she asked me, I look at Jasper who is speaking to Carlisle - "he heard my therapist over the phone" I explained.

"Alex, what is your therapist's name?" Carlisle asked me, I look at him crossing my eyebrows "Erm, Dr Casper Slater" I said, they nod their head having a conversation.

As the day dragged on - Ace and Bella turn up here and asked me what happened so I explain it then my dad turns up.

What an interesting Friday lunch.

Third Person POV:

Friday night they heard Carlisle on the phone with Charlie as they were driving to the airport. They check in and after about an hour their flight is called - they board the plane.

In the air Jasper and Alex get handsy with each other - with no one even noticing they go to the toilet. Mile high club they've just joined.

When they were finished, they sit back down in their seats - Ace knowing exactly what his brother has just done high fives him and Bella cringes at him.