Chapter five: The fight and Volturi visit

Walking upto meet Jacob - Edward is in front of Bella and the twins. Bella is putting her blood on some trees and the twins are hanging up some ripped shirts. Alex sighed "this is the only way we can help." he said jumping upto a branch. Edward goes upto Bella pulls her hand up so he can look at it - he gets a piece of cloth and wraps it around.

"Have you told Jacob yet?" Ace asked his sister. Bella looked at him "no but fuck him - i'm wearing my ring anyway." she stated making everyone smile. Alex high fives his sister "yes!" as they get closer to Jacob, Sam and Paul. "Wait. I know you - you're Paul Lahote, the fuck boy of La Push." Alex said jokingily as it's been awhile since he's seen his friends. Paul laughs and nudges Alex "where the fuck have you been?" he asked him.

"ahh wedding - you're coming. No ifs - no buts no coconuts. You wolves will be at our wedding." Ace stated looking at all three of them. "We wouldn't miss it. The girls have already brought their dresses." Sam said before Jacob interruted them. "There is storm coming - we best go" Jacob said in a mood. Edward nods "yeah I can feel it. Be safe twins" he said as we looked at them who nodded - "I'll see you soon." Bella said leaning up to kiss him.

Jacob rolls his eyes - when they was finished he lifted Bella up as he looked at Edward - "I'll take the longer route and get set up." Sam and Paul nodded while Jacob didn't do anything. "we'll go together - make sure we can see each other at all times." Sam commaned them.

As they get walking - Sam, Paul and the twins are in front of Jacob and Bella who are having a silent conversation but Bella decided to break it - "I'm marrying him" she blurted out making Jacob slow down - looking at her in disbelief but he doesn't say anything. After a while they finally make it to the camp site where Edward is waiting for them.

Sam puts down Ace looks at Edward - "when it's time, Jacob will join us and Seth will join you." they shook hands before leaving Edward surprised everyone "thank you." he said to them. Sam and Paul look at him nodding then turn to leave. "You can go now." Ace said to Jacob who shakes his head no "nope, I'm staying here - you'll need someone who has connection to the pack. Like Sam said - Seth will be here in the morning, then I'll go." he said firmly - Bella nodding before Edward leads her into the tent - the twins have their own.

During the night Bella can't sleep because how cold she is. "I should've chosen a spot lower down" Edward said feeling guilty. Bella disagrees "no - i'm fine." trying to convince him - it didn't work. The zip to the tent opened up and it's the twins along with Jacob - "we're actually really fucking warm - he brought like 20 blankets" Alex said - "hey, Alice packed it." Ace said defending himself as they go closer to Bella sleeping next to her so she's in the middle of them under a mountain of blankets. 

"Better Bells?" Ace mumbles falling asleep but Bella is already sleeping after getting warm. Same with Alex.

Jacob sits at the end of the blankets just looking at them "please for the love of God - control your thoughts." Edward told him. Jacob scoffs - "picking through my head is fine but me going through yours. Forget it." he stated. Edward looked at him - "this isn't the time or place to argue." hoping that would shut him up. It didn't.

"I know she's in love with you -" Jacob get interruted him by Edward - "well good." but before he could say something else Jacob started again - "and I'm sure she's in love with met too." Edward literally can't believe what he just said and started to chuckle.

"you're 'sure'? Seriously Jacob, if she was even slightly in love with you then I'd let her go. Otherwise she would not have said to marry me - which she's already told you. So back off." Edward stated firmly. That set them into silence until the morning. The twins are still sleeping when Bella woke up. She got out of bed and made her way outside - "Hey Seth" as she saw his wolf standing there. Edward came out of the bushes and went up to her "morning Mrs Cullen" making Bella blush.