Chapter one: Bella's Wedding

On the morning of Bella and Edward's wedding - guests was coming in bundles. The family came back for Bella's wedding even more excited. Alex and Ace are in the room with her, Alice and Rosalie.

"Ali love, how did you manage to get Bells in heels?" Ace asked his wife who just smiled at him. "she forced me to wear them. I wanted to wear my trainers." Bella mumbles making her brothers snicker and Alice glaring at her.

"Absolutely not. We can't have your dress dragging on the floor." Alice said firmly. Rosalie rolls her eyes at her family - "right you two out so we can get her ready" she said opening the door showing them out of it.

Once they was out she turned back to Bella "I can do your hair whilst Alice does your nails." smiling at Bella through the mirror. Bella smiled happily and they gossiped about anything and everything until there was a knock at the door. Alice opened the door to see Charlie and Renee.

"Dad, mom - you're here" Bella said getting emotional already

"Dad, mom - you're here" Bella said getting emotional already. Renee chuckles "of course I'm here" she said hugging her and Bella looks at her dad "wow dad - who are trying to impress?" she said jokingly. Charlie laughs at her "I know, I know - I look hot" making Alice and Rosalie agree with him.

"We thought you might need something blue and old besides your mother" Charlie said making Renee glare at him whilst Bella snickers but covers it up.

"Here - it was your grandmother Swans - we added the sapphires." Renee said when she handed Bella the comb. "It's beautiful. Thank you" she said hugging them after admiring it. "Your first family heirloom. You can pass it down after you've had a daughter" Renee said getting teary eyed again.

"Time for the dress - do you want to see it?" Alice asked Renee knowing her husband is outside. She shakes her head no - "I like to be surprised" she said making Charlie huff, "I'll be back once you've changed" Charlie said kissing Bella's forehead.

Meanwhile outside:

Bella's friends are waiting for the wedding to begin and looking around. "I swear they are related. Like all of them." Mike said to Eric. "She's pregnant - I swear she is" Jessica said to Angela who rolled her eyes.

"She's not pregnant Jess." she said firmly that makes Jessica scoff "who else get's married at 18?" Jessica said judgmentally. Alex and Ace overheard that but they were not with their partners who the twins can get a little mean.

"Hey guys - enjoying it so far?" Ace asked them knowing what was just said. "erm yeah - can't wait for it to start" Jessica said. Making the twins look at each other "mm, that's weird because apparently someone has been saying that she's getting married because she's pregnant. Who could have said that I wonder" Alex said looking at Jessica.

Before she could answer Rosalie found them to let them know the wedding is starting soon so they should go to Bella. Which is what they did.

With Bella: