Still Going...

Back to normal times...

I was walking out onto the training pitch with Sam or Sammy K as i call her. It was the first day back after the Euros and after England won. I'm still in immense shock after the whole thing, it was such an insane experience. I'm super excited for the World Cup next year though. The Lionesses are getting stronger and stronger and i have a good feeling for it. Anyway back to training. We did a bunch of drills and shooting and then we got split into groups. Unfortunately i always get put up against Guro which always gives her a chance to get me down somehow.

I had the ball at my feet and was running towards the goal and out of no where my feet got taken away and before i knew it i was on the floor. Best believe it was the Norwegian that i have endless beef with. "Oh my Guro what is your problem" i shouted slightly at her as i got up.

"You" she said with a shrug. This women will be the death of me.

"Yeah very funny"

"I know right"

"Shut up" i said back

"Make me" she fired

"Perra lo juro por dios." i replied
(bitch, i swear to god)

"i'm sorry what?" she said trying to sound like a smart arse.

"Its Spanish stupid"i said with a smug smile.

She didn't get chance to reply when Emma shouted at us to get on with our game. We never usually get shouted at as we hide it most of the time but when we do we tend to ignore each other for the rest of our session.

Once we finished everyone went to the changing rooms to get ready to go home

Guro's POV:

"Do you guys have to be argue everyday" Erin asked whilst we were walking into the changing rooms.

"She started it this time." i said putting my hands up in defence. "Also since when could she speak Spanish?"

"Yeah but still, i don't get it why can't you just be friends? And her mum is Spanish and she was born there, but moved here when she was 5. So she's fluent"

I just scoffed and went to take shower before going home for the day. I was just about to take a step into the shower room when someone with wet hair walked right into me. Just my luck. It was Renata. This girl will be the death of me. "Do you mind?" i asked her.

"You walked into me! Plus why are you complaining you were about to take a shower anyway so it doesn't matter if you got wet or not" she argued back.

"Just watch where you going next time" i said walking into the showers bashing against her shoulder on the way past. I heard her scoff and say something under her breath but i ignored her and carried on. Things in my head were falling into place. I had always thought that her name didn't sound English and she has a slight tang in the way she speaks. It nows makes sense, she's half Spanish.

Renata's POV:

"Hey, you alright? You look like your about to slap someone" Sam asked me when i went over to her once i got out of the shower.

"No. Guro's pissing me off" i sighed sitting on her bench.

"Oh. Nothing new then." i glared at her. Her, Erin and Millie love to take the mick out of us cause we're constantly bickering and were both really close with the 3 of them, just not each other. "Sorry. Sorry" she said putting an arm around my shoulder.

"I hate it so much" i said groaning whilst smashing my forehead on her shoulder.

"Why don't you just go and talk to her and at least try and become civil" she tried to reason with me.

"Civil? Me and Guro being civil? I think that's impossible"

"You can't spell impossible without possible" Sam said as i took my head of her shoulder slowly and pulling a face at her.

"That was the most cringyest thing you have ever said" i laughed

"Stop it." she pushed me away from her and i fell of the bench we were sat on. "BAHAHAHA" she screamed.

At this point we probably looked really stupid. She was about to wee herself from laughing so hard and i was rolling around on the floor with wet hair. What a sight. Then i heard a photo being taken. I looked up and it was Millie. 'Hey!' i shouted getting up whilst Sam was wiping the tears from her eyes.

"For old times sake" Millie explained laughing whilst walking off.

"She's so gonna post that later" Sam said the me.

"Yep" i said. Sam just stared at me and before i knew it we were having a laugh attack again. Its moments like these where i love being at Chelsea and these moments happen almost everyday. The only thing that kinda ruins it for me is Guro and how i can never get a break from her.

Soon after i got home i got a notification from Instagram. I went on the app to see that Millie posted the photo of me and Sam dying of laughter.

@mbrighty04's story,

i replied to her,'Thanks M really appreciate it'

i replied to her,
'Thanks M really appreciate it'

Authors Note ~

Kinda ate that ngl. Anyway just ignore the fact that the photo is next to a pool. It was the best one i could find 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ so just imagine its in the Chelsea changing rooms. teehee

~ M