Night Out

Renata's POV:

I woke up in an empty room. As i looked around the clogs in my brain started to piece everything together. I was in Guro's flat. I got out of her bed and walking into her kitchen, the smell of cooking immediately flooding my nose.

"Fancy you to show up" she joked at me.

"What time is it?"

"Just gone 9:30 so you're not up that late."

"Oh okay"

"I've made some french toast and scrambled eggs for us so go sit at my table and i'll bring them over" she ordered and i did as she said. Soon after we finished i realised it was my Chelsea birthday dinner tonight and i didn't have my car.

"Um, the thing for tonight is at 6:45? Right?" i questioned.

"Yeah" she looked in my eyes deeply. It made me shiver so i decided to keep eye contact.

"Could you take me to my car, so i can go to mine to get ready?"

"Leaving so soon?" she teased still maintaining eye contact.

"Poor you" i said sarcastically.

"Stop talking" she demanded.

"Why don't you?"

"Because this is my apartment we're in"

"Yeah well it's practically my birthday so tough luck" i said standing up taking both our plates to her kitchen.

"It's still my home"

"Yes but you offered me to move in with you, so soon you wont be able to say that" i turned around leaning on her counter to see that she was now in front of me.

"Does that mean you're moving in?" she said excitedly.

"At this rate, not a chance" i teased.

"What? Why?"

"I'm messing with you don't stress" i put one hand on her shoulder and the other on her cheek whilst smirking before moving away to put my shoes on. "Chop, chop then".

She turned around and said something i could only just hear, even though i think i wasn't supposed to, "Oh the things you do to me" i blushed straight away when my brain deciphered what she had said.

Once she had her keys we left her place and drove to our training car park so i could get my car. "See you later on" i smiled getting out.

"Looking forward to it" she smirked and i rolled my eyes before heading over to my car. Once i got home i had a nice hot shower and then dried myself and my hair off. I put on some black straight legged jeans and a white cropped top. I straitened my hair and did my makeup with nude colours as it was what went with my outfit the most and as a finishing touch i added the necklace that Guro bought me. Pretty much everyone was coming tonight like i said earlier apart from Magda and Pernille they had some important meeting to get to. I checked the time and i still had half an hour of nothing to do which surprised me as i usually finish at the last minute. I checked our group chat to see that it was blowing up with people talking about giving lifts and stuff.

UP THE CHELS 💙🤍

Erin -
GUYS NO HEAVY DRINKING TONIGHT I KNOW IT MIGHT BE TEMPTING BUT WE HAVE TRAINING AGAIN TOMORROW!!

Me -
Ruining the fun 🙄

Erin -
Tough luck
Do you need a lift Rena?