Back To The Blues

International break had finished and we were all back at Chelsea, we were on a winning streak. We even won our game against one of our biggest rivals, Spurs. Beating them 3-0. Our upcoming match now was Leicester City, my home from the start. I had a good feeling about this game and i don't know why.

I had a fruit bag in hand and i was walking onto towards the bus with my AirPods in. There is usually someone filming us walking onto the coach and today they i asked me what song i was listening to. "Um it is Partition by Beyonće" i said smiling and i carried on going into the bus getting my usual seat with Zećira next to me.

We were at the King Power Stadium warming up on the pitch, which i thought was impossible. The cold December breeze chilling my whole body stiff. Our layout for this game was 3-4-3. I have been starting all of the games so far including this one which was amazing.

I was in the tunnel talking with Millie about how cold it was here and how nice and warm any other country probably is. Our conversation died out and then i felt a tap on my shoulder. "You still haven't taken me to Spain yet, De Santos" Guro said smirking. Recently we've been getting on a lot better which is great.

"I guess you have been nicer to me lately so maybe soon, Señorita" i replied saying the nickname i gave her. I decided to give her an offer, "Lets say you score a goal today i'll take you over there for  Christmas"

"Deal" she stuck out her hand and i shook it. We began to walk out of the tunnel and onto the pitch. And there we were. The game started. Before I knew it i had the ball. I was running to the goal but got trapped so i passed it to Guro, she shot for the net and it went in. For the first time i ran up to her and jumped on her back. It was the first 4 minutes and we were 1 goal ahead already.

"I guess were going to Spain then, Señorita"

She didn't say anything, she didnt need to. She smiled at me and walked back to her position. I've never her seen her smile like that before and it was beautiful, literally.

When it hit the 13 minute mark we got another goal, from Jessie this time. I was so happy!

I had the ball at my feet and i was hoping i could get a goal myself but just as i was about to shoot, i got tackled and i felt studs go into the side of my knee . I hissed in pain and looked down to see a bit of blood come from where the player scratched me. The medical team came over and wrapped it up. It wasn't that bad but it still stung. The player ended up with a yellow. My team was fuming to say the least. A couple minutes after the yellow card, we scored. Karma's a bitch. It was Fran this time and i could tell the score sheet was going to be high.

Guro was running with the ball and passed it to me. I ran further up towards the goal and saw that Niamh was free so i shot it at her and she hit it in. I was so proud of her, her and Jessie are like little sisters to me and i love it. Before we knew it we scored again this time it was Sam. And then the half time whistle blew, and we were 5-0 up.

"Well played Reiten"

"Couldn't have done it without your help"

"I'm just too good" i said cockily brushing hair off my shoulders. "I guess we'll have to start looking for holidays soon then"

"Yes we shall."

"You know i think personally if i'm taking you to Spain i should get a tour of Norway from you" i shrugged.

"Ah, maybe if you score. I'll take you there after Spain"

"I guess i could try." I laughed as we walked back out for the second half.

Guro had the ball and i was open. She kicked it towards me but i got intercepted by another player. I quickly got it back from them and turned around and shot  for the goal and before their keeper could realise, it was in. I felt my teammates all around me jumping and screaming. "We're going to Spain and Norway now!"Guro exclaimed. I laughed at her excitement and went back to my place.

Leicester had some substitutes about 5 minutes later we were 7 up with Jessie scoring her second. Nothing happened for a while and Jessie, Sam, Magda, Ève and Guro all got switched with Jelena, Beth, Aneik, Jess and Aisu. I was a little upset when Guro came off but it didn't matter. I wanted to score another goal and my mind was set on that. At the 75th minute i passed the ball to Beth and she scored. We were 8 up now and still had 15 minutes left so i was sure we could score again. And it was true. Aisu Abdullina shot the ball towards the goal and i sprinted to header it into the goal, which i succeeded in. We were up 9!

Leicester had 2 more substitutes, i could tell they were getting fed up. I intercepted the ball off them and ran to the goal. I shot towards the top right corner praying that it would slip in, thankfully it did! We had 10 goals and i had scored my first hat trick of the season! We ended up going into extra time but nothing really happened. The final whistle went and i was shocked with the outcome. I went over to my teammates.

"What did you eat, please tell me" Sam said gaping at me.

I laughed and shrugged. "Must just be my magic powers" i wiggled my fingers in her face.

I went over to the fans and signed a couple shirts and took some photos. I loved the fans, it was so cool hearing people screaming your name. I soon got called over to do an interview as i got Chelsea's player of the match. "Hello Renata, you played excellent today and also earned yourself player of the match. Tell me, how are you feeling right now?"

"Well its amazing that we're winning so many games and hopefully we can win another season." i exclaimed.

"Can you explain how Chelsea are planning on doing that?"

"Keeping a clean sheet, scoring as many goals as we can like today and keeping our heads high. We can only go up from here!"

"Very well said. How does it feel to have scored the first hat-rick of the season for this club?"

"Amazing honestly. It's not everyday this happens and i'm so happy to have contributed to our win."

"Well done! I'll let you get back to your team and celebrate now, see you soon"

"Thank you!" i said giving the microphone back. I walked over to Guro, "I guess your taking me to Norway 3 times now" i put three fingers up and laughed.

"I guess so, you'll love it there"

"As long as we're not arguing"

"I think thats over now" we started walking to the changing rooms together. Until she grabbed my arm pulling me back just as i was about to step in. "Hey, um i was just wondering if you wanted to do something sometime, like hang out? I think it would be good saying that we're, you know civil now?"

"Oh, yeah of course Señorita, i'd love to" i said as i saw a blush creep onto her face, it always happens when i call her that. I'm not %100 sure why though cause it's just a Spanish word right?

"Great, i'll message you later to sort it out"

"Yeah, now come one we need to go celebrate" i said grabbing her hand and pulling her in the changing rooms. I went over to my 'little sisters' and Niamh started talking as soon as she saw me,

"Hello there Miss. Hat Trick" she said bowing down whilst Jessie saluted me. Playing along i waved poshly like how the Queen would.

"Why hello there" we all started laughing.

"What's going on with you and Guro?" the Canadian girl asked me.

"Nothing what are you talking about?"

"Oh come, you were just holding her hand like 5 seconds ago" Niamh explained

"That was nothing, anyway well done today you guys smashed it" i said pushing both of their foreheads back as i walked over to my cubby.

Authors Note ~

Ah i love it, Miss. Hat Trick over here is slowly, slowly falling for a certain someoneeee. Hope you like this one. Also please please pleaseeeeee comment i'd love to hear your opinions on this sm!!

~ M