Before You Go

Guro's POV:

I woke up to an alarm the Rena set for us as we were meeting Erin later on for shopping. She was still asleep so decided to wake her up by poking her face over and over again. Her eyes opened and she immediately furrowed her eyebrows which made me giggle.

"I hate you" she said to me.

"Sure you do, Roo" i got off the bed and into the shower straight away, giving her time to wake up properly.

After i got out of the bathroom, i saw that she had made the bed. I shouted to let her know that bathroom was free and she got in. We do have two showers but the one in my room is way better than the other one, it's more powerful. Technically Rena has her own room which is right next to mine but we've kind of gotten used to sleeping in the same bed now that it's just what we do automatically. I finished getting ready and went into the lounge and turned on the tv. It was a sports channel with the news from women's and mens football.

The lady that was on the screen read out from her script,  "England's lionesses are heading to Wembley Stadium on the 6th of April to play against Brazil in the women's Finalissima which they qualified in after winning the Euros last summer. All players start international camp tomorrow, and unfortunately for the lionesses this will be their first major competition without key player Beth Mead after she tore her ACL in November 2022. Best of luck to both teams".

I had completely forgotten about camp somehow. I had two friendlies, one with Spain and the other with our neighbours, Sweden. Whereas lionesses had the Finalissima and one friendly against Australia.

I heard the shower stop i knew Rena would be in our room getting changed. I messaged Erin to make sure she was still up for today.

Me -
You still up for today? 😗

Erin -
Of course, well only if i don't end up third wheeling with you and Renata i'll be fine.

Me -
🙄🙄🙄

Erin -
I'm still coming tho cause i love shopping

Me -
You have an obsession over it

Erin -
Like how your obsessed over Rena

Me -
That wasn't needed now was it?

Erin -
You're not denying it

Erin -
Wow i practically silenced you

Me -
See you later Erin.

Erin -
BAHAHAH bye stupid.

I heard the bedroom door open and then Rena appeared in front of me. "I'm ready" she smiled. She was wearing some straight blue jeans and a grey hoodie along with my pair of grey Adidas campus 00s shoes.

"You stole my shoes"

"You stole my jumper"

She was right, i was wearing her white-grey jumper but i didn't even realise.

"Oh" i said

She giggled at that and pulled me up by my hand. We were now face to face. She looked down at my lips then to my eyes and then back to my lips and smirked a little. My heart race quickened when she did that. She started to lean in but pulled away at the last second and walked to the door. She's such a teaser.